Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Callisto Crisis [Invite-Only Rp]

SnaleKing

Galus nodded to Alia. "That would suffice, though if you could add a live feed from the drone to the Shark, that would be helpful as well. Easier to understand than verbal description of where they are."

"Attractivus..." Galus craned his neck closer to the Sicari in Lia's hands, examining the elegant design of the sidearms. "Orokin engineering surprises me every time. Trying a chance of pace from your Broncos?"

Alia called to Galus, "There is an option for a video feed from the proxy to my personal terminal but the feed isn't two-way at the moment. Also, when you're finished could you come to my demonstration?"

Once Galus left, Alia went to ask Leo about gathering up everyone to see her demonstrate her latest engineering achievement. If having them there in person would not be viable then she would be fine with showing them a video feed as she conducts it but only those there in person would be able to ask questions during the test run.

Unfortunately for Alia, The Rest of the Shark would be down in the hanger, preparing for Ida's assault, Although she might gain some insight into the choice of weapons the crew uses,

Leo, Sky, Corvo, Kylie, Bolt, Vicky, Adam and Eve all seem to prefer the Traditional Tenno weaponry, taking up the Soma's the Latrons, The Boltors and whatnot, However Adam grabbed a long gauntlet of sorts that went over his forearm and hand, along with his Magistar. Joker always preferred knives over guns, taking a pair of Fang primes he acquired somewhere with a giggle. Sovereign preferred the Grineer Gorgon, the Marelok and a Machete while King seemed to take up Corpus Weaponry like the Tetra and the Cestra. 

Meanwhile Siren speaks over loudspeaker "Attention, Ve shall be approaching Ida in 1 minute, all hands please report to mission stations." and the crew Scatter, Leo however takes to the bridge saying to Alia as he motions for him to follow "How are your computer skills?"

Alia followed behind Leo. "Pretty good if I say so myself. I kow enough to hack terminals and program robotics."

Leo nods to Alia "Good, Siren will need some help while hacking into the CORPUS Network system" as they arrive on the bridge, Next to Siren one of the Tenno techs relieve themselves from their stations and the chair swings around for another to take it's place "We'll get you're components, Don't worry" Says Leo as he smiles

Should Alia sit down on that chair, there would be a loud breaking wind noise after she sits down. 

Alia groaned. "Joker put one of those air cushion things on the chair as a prank for someone, didn't he?" She sighed before she got to work assisting Siren with hacking the Corpus network system. She was a bit disappointed that she didn't have get to show everyone but with all the resources they would get from mission, she was sure that she could add quite a few improvements to the robotic and make some new or improved weapons.

Alia groaned. "Joker put one of those air cushion things on the chair as a prank for someone, didn't he?" She sighed before she got to work assisting Siren with hacking the Corpus network system. She was a bit disappointed that she didn't have get to show everyone but with all the resources they would get from mission, she was sure that she could add quite a few improvements to the robotic and make some new or improved weapons.

Leo face palms with a groan then taps the Intercom and shouts "JOKER! YOU'RE FIRED!" Then the Loki appears out of nowhere saying "Aw Leo! Don't be so serious!" and he laughs before dancing away like a ballet dancer

Edited by Drakeardian