Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Somebody Tell Me What Happend?

DrHojo

Question

11 answers to this question

the Platinum discount states that it is x% off your next purchase of Platinum. 

next purchase is the next one, not as many as you can fit into the time period.

so it applies to one purchase.

The offer is only good for 1 platinum purchase.

Then why don't the let people add it togather? 75 and 370 adding a total of 445 the would of got the money still this is really annoy. >_<

why didn't you buy the 370 first? that's what any normal person would of done

^This.

Edit: And the discount only applied on the first purchase...

Because I didn't know it would do that.

Edited by DrHojo

if there was a cart, that would defeat the purpose of avoiding people being able to exploit the discounts and throwing money harder than a leaf blower at the screen when they get a discount. 

because then nobody would ever buy Platinum without a discount, because they could buy an infinite supply with them! @.@

i get that it's a bit irkful but i don't have a better idea, and protecting one's butt from exploits like that is important for a business.

Edited by taiiat

if there was a cart, that would defeat the purpose of avoiding people being able to exploit the discounts and throwing money harder than a leaf blower at the screen when they get a discount. 

because then nobody would ever buy Platinum without a discount, because they could buy an infinite supply with them! @.@

i get that it's a bit irkful but i don't have a better idea, and protecting one's butt from exploits like that is important for a business.

Well I aren't going to buy platinum with out at least 50% or 75% Discount anyway. I see what your saying but the current price isn't worth it without a discount. I think 50% off should be the standed price just my opinion