The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Style Of Warframe Do You Play?

rouch3200

I'm nearly always Loki... Stealthy and sneaky... Although.... My second most used frame is Frost Prime with 1300 shields and I still more or less play him in the same way as Loki cover to cover nice and controlled. I'm a gaming snob.... When I'm all focused in the zone it's real life for me so I just behave how I would as if I was there. 

Heart to heart, I know that feeling and I love it, unfortunately that feeling is impossible to find online in this game.

Heart to heart, I know that feeling and I love it, unfortunately that feeling is impossible to find online in this game.

I agree... I hate the community in general :p but every now and again you do meet someone that's just like you and then after the game is over the stranger leaves and they're gone. I was just in a game with another Loki and we had Ice so we both only had 200 shields and were up against lvl-40+ Grineer so as soon as we both landed I just sarcastically went "ah balls this will be tough" and the guy replied with "not if we act as one" NOT IF WE ACT AS ONE!!! I couldn't believe it. It almost didn't seem real.... Two strangers carefully clearing room by room no charging off, no gun-ho, no leaping about. F*** it was beautiful :') then I joined another game and I was with 3 zorencoptering Rhinos. Universal balance restored... -_-

Do you like beeing loki as a trickster

maybe nyx as the passive/supportive

ember the oven

rhino the boss

zephyr the mobile

trinity the favorite

excalibur for the casual

vauban the defence 

volt as current and speed

nekro for lone farmer

valkyr the supportive rage

mag the corpus killer

ash as the ninja 

nova the partical qiantium destruction

frost as the snow cone

saryn the viper

or the last oberon the ranged paladin.

banshee the agent of frames

what tricks do you use and what frames to play. mods or tips please comment below :)

I laughed way too much at this.

Nova as CC/kill everything.

Nyx as CC/survive everything/anything.

Rhino as invincibility/buff everything.

Ash as knife everything in the back.

Oberon as slam the S#&$ out of everything. (and occasionally heal dying teammates)

Banshee as stagger everything indefinitely.

Mag (Prime) as free shields for everyone forever + blow up everything Corpus.

Loki as never get hit by anything.

Volt for e-shield+supra = ultimate destruction kill everything combo.

Nekros as infinite energy and health forever.

Frost as slow everything.

Excalibur as blind everything within 50miles(meters).

Edited by Instinction

Trinity with #@$* YOUR KNOCKDOWN ATTACK-style.

Rhino Prime for "I'm going to farm you in 120 seconds and there's nothing you or anything in your fortress can do about it, Ruk."-style.

Nekros, with My Nuts to Your Fist-style, because a corrupted ancient always seems to sneak up on me when I'm desecrating.

Nova the quick and offensive (Not MP spam) but its nice to have a fast frame with offensive abilities not just tricks.

Rhino the lol I dont feel like moving today so I'll just stand here and absorb everything then stomp it to death.

Working on Trinity because support roll in long SV looks like fun.

Working on Vauban but the helm only seems to alert at 3am my time... everytime... 

Mag the Princess. Subtle yet sexy. Petite but elegant.

She's the warframe I play when I get tired of not being challenged, since her ultimate is utter crap, Polarize only works on shielded enemies (No longer even knocks down), Pull got nerfed a few times (it honestly needed it), and attractor is...decent.

My clanmates enjoy playing with Princess Mag and her trust Vectis.