Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Car Lovers? Join In!

bejuizb

Dream car? This is what I want imported from my home country (current live in the US).

Nissan R34/R33

nissan-skyline-r34-02.jpg

nissan-skyline-r33-modified-wallpaper-p7

And a Sliva S14

modp_0907_01+nissan_240sx_s14+front_righ

Would have gotten them the instant I had them in a local store/dealership if America didn't have those stupid import laws. But hopefully they allow more in the near future (I think the R33 is allowed, but can go a certain amount of distance per year, maybe 500).

The car I will be getting in 3-4 years

2014 Nissan Sentra

2014-nissan-sentra.jpg

Alright i'll join the club.

So recently got 13 Scion FR-S. To me it just looks sexy  :)

don't have picture of my car at the time of writing this so thought i would post random from internet. Same color or i can say colorless

scion-fr-s-46.jpg

Edited by SazerTarious

All of these yank tanks, and no love for the P1? I am disappoint.

800px-P1_back_%288096627340%29.jpg

Keep Warframe Jalop!

Who do you think you are kidding? We're talking about CARS here....The P1 is a monstrous rocket ship that just happens to have wheels on it. Its stretching the definition of what a "Car" is. Simply Disgusting.

(I simply hate it, because i cant ever have one. Its perfection *drool*)

I have Simple tastes. Two of the three that i would call my "Dream"  cars, I already have.

1. 1987 Crown Victoria LTD-LX. Mine just happens to come with a 302 boss shoved in it.

2. 2000 Tiburon. While i wanted the 2003 GT-V6 6-Speed manual...I got a 2000 straight 4 with the 5 speed. Dont care, still looks amazing.

3. 1970 Pontiac Executive. Specifically with the 455, Not the Station Wagon (ECH!).... Can someone say Land Yacht?

Nissan GTR R35 (The ultimate dream car for me would be the Black Edition)

Nissan-GTR-2013-Nissan-GTR-HD-Wallpaper.

Has always been my favorite care and forever will be!

lotusseven1.jpg

These I love very much...

However

This baby girl here has her own place, my love, my everything Porsche Rsk Spyder 1959:

8otNDvt.jpg

4urhRFp.jpg

TkG9WIJ.jpg

Oh and a side note since I have my fellow car enthusiasts here, the following model in 1960 has an easier name which is Porsche RS 60. In the 60's Porsche had this car racing so there was regulations which mandate the need a window and some other stuff. Only tiny bits of changes in between the two babies. Still, I love the RSK better. You probably wonder why, because my father had one. :(

Edited by thecolin-

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

*uses defibs on thread*

LEEEEVVV!!!!!!

Back on topic. Two cars I wanted to share, that I think deserve a lot more attention.

1) The AMC AMX Javelin. Something about this car makes me giddy. In a good way

1974-AMC-Javelin-AMX.jpg

2) Ford Bronco. Because pseudo tank with wheels.

Ford_Bronco_.jpg