The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titles

Koloricsi

Greetings fellow Tenno!

Being a closed beta tester and having rhe novice title feels kinda awkward.

People usually think i'm some sort of a noob, being a novice and having no more than a hundred posts and they actually handle my opinion as such. Its quite unpleasant.

What are your thoughts people? Beta tester title or something similar?

Well you acatually have three "Titles". One is your ingame mastery rank.

The other two are forum based, above your profile pic is a name based on your post count, this uses the same order of names as the ingame mastery list. 

Below your name is a rank based on your support or method of playing the game. 

If you have been here since closed beta and wanted a better title you should have supported the founders system while it was around. 

Edited by MDRLOz

You don't really need a title if you speak in a way that makes your experience clear. A little confidence, a little politeness and a habit for posting evidence of any larger claims you make is really all it takes to make it obvious you aren't some random joe talking about things he doesn't get.

I guess what I'm saying is - don't sweat the details. If some guy assumes you can't know what you are talking about over something petty like a post count then that makes HIM a moron, not you. All that does is give you reason enough to just stop responding to the guy, since he isn't doing either you or the conversation any good if he is resorting to personal digs.

Well you acatually have three "Titles". One is your ingame mastery rank.

The other two are forum based, above your profile pic is a name based on your post count, this uses the same order of names as the ingame mastery list.

Below your name is a rank based on your support or method of playing the game.

If you have been here since closed beta and wanted a better title you should have supported the founders system while it was around.

I'm sincierely sorry that i didn't have a few hundred bucks to support this game. However i did support it by purchasing platinum over time.

It also does add a bit to me making this post that i'm a completionist, and i do wish for people who are playing for about two months and acting

"I know everything there is to know" to aknowledge my points considering my experience without me having to prove my points at every sentence i say.

Edited by Koloricsi

I'm sincierely sorry that i didn't have a few hundred bucks to support this game. However i did support it by purchasing platinum over time.

Sorry If I sounded a little harsh. But there was a good range of packages available. The lowest package was still better then purchasing platinum and would have given Disciple title. Which in my opinion is actually rarer for someone on the forum to have than the high ranks. 

There was even a guy asking in general the other day if there was many other people. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/196496-am-i-the-only-one-with-disciples-emblem/?hl=disciple

Also I think if you post just a little more you will get off Novice. I think its at 100 posts. 

Does anyone know of the post number -> Titles? I cant find it anywhere.

Was jsut curious how many it would take to be a Grand master at posting. 

Edited by MDRLOz