The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Realized Something About Warframe O_O

Deidaku

Are there aliens in this game.....?

I haven't seen Any ..... And I mean alien to the solar system , not the void , the corrupted are from another dimensions it doesn't count 

None. The corpus are humans, the grineer are humans,infested are infected corpus or grineer(from what we know but they could be infested aliens too.)

Desert Skates.

It's still difficult to understand whether they're really alien or not. They can just be evolved animals, much like the Kubrows, which also look like some sort of evolution. We also don't know who we are, or who the Orokin are. They can just be as alien as the Orokin.

Are there aliens in this game.....?

I haven't seen Any ..... And I mean alien to the solar system , not the void , the corrupted are from another dimensions it doesn't count 

Actually the Corrupted (their actual faction) were explorers that the respective towers AI "corrupted".

Hence they look like members of other factions. This idea's been around as long as I have.

Edited by un1337ninj4

The sentients. An alien force, from outside our solar system.

Tmmh maybe you're right but we haven't seen any yet

the ancient infested are actually aliens 

No read the lore :p

The infested come the technocyte virus ; a bio weapon  that went rogue and apparently decimated mankind 

all the factions could very well have been humans once. i do believe they were bcuz look at their empires corpus strictly business

grineer strictly military there is no way they could have survived on there own.

They were, grineer are the remaning clones and the corpus worship money as god....which reminds me too much of some corporate b*stards nowadays 

all the factions could very well have been humans once. i do believe they were bcuz look at their empires corpus strictly business

grineer strictly military there is no way they could have survived on there own.

Corpus and Grineer are most definitely human.