Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wielding 3 Swords In Warframe

E.M.P-DeathLegacy

Ok so I have been watching a lot of one piece and there's this character who has 3 swords one in his mouth 2 in his hand so it got me thinking why can't you do this in warframe so I came up with the idea of wielding 3 swords in warframe (e.g. Triple ether swords) #deathlegacy

Edited by E.M.P

I was thinking that there would be 3 swords on your waist and when you melee u throw one sword in the air then your warframe grabs it with its mouth and takes the remaining 2 swords in each hand and it would be a split second action cause if it was too long it would leave u vulnerable to attacks and there would be no pint using it

I was thinking that there would be 3 swords on your waist and when you melee u throw one sword in the air then your warframe grabs it with its mouth and takes the remaining 2 swords in each hand and it would be a split second action cause if it was too long it would leave u vulnerable to attacks and there would be no pint using it

As has been pointed out...

...What mouth?

They can't lad! The gents above are tellin' ya there isn't a facial orifice capable of holding a sword unless you made one with the sword and want a Jeff the Killer smile.... As a long time fan of the series (I hate the voice actors but the manga's good), I say let Zorro do his thing and let us wallrun, Falcon Punch, gib, an' make bloody doomsday of our victim's.

Edited by un1337ninj4

This game suppose to be space ninja, somehow the weapons are more incline to Guns and all the space ninja became Gun blazing Thugs. Now u want them to have 3 swords ,1 being thrown to air and catch it with a body parts other than hands before attacking enemy. So with that and those cosmetic feature and we have space clown yay.

This game suppose to be space ninja, somehow the weapons are more incline to Guns and all the space ninja became Gun blazing Thugs. Now u want them to have 3 swords ,1 being thrown to air and catch it with a body parts other than hands before attacking enemy. So with that and those cosmetic feature and we have space clown yay.

Space clowns and ninjas, tenno are very versatile and talented beings.

But, on topic, I'm not so sure about DE putting something into the game such as this. Seems a little too out there for what they're trying to go for.

I immediately knew who you were talking about when I read the title. Even in the hypothetical case I managed to like that manga, I would still be against this idea. Warframe may not be the most "serious" game around, but this idea is just too out there, it doesn't fit the feel of the game.

And 'frames don't have mouths.

Okay for reals? Lets just throw in 8 swords at once while we are at it. And then lets just make them juggle the swords the hole game, yup that means no gun usage. Gotta keep those sword balanced so you can throw them at the enemy's. This would also make parkour impossible, you atempt it you die. Might as well just change the entire game to a "don't lose you balance" game. I mean frick who the heck needs 3 swords?

OH better yet, lets just give the warframes three arms... put it an awkward spot too like his chest.

Also, im being really rude to you, and i am sorry...

Edit: awh someone beet me to the space clown thing... :(

Edited by pandaf00l

Okay for reals? Lets just throw in 8 swords at once while we are at it. And then lets just make them juggle the swords the hole game, yup that means no gun usage. Gotta keep those sword balanced so you can throw them at the enemy's. This would also make parkour impossible, you atempt it you die. Might as well just change the entire game to a "don't lose you balance" game. I mean frick who the heck needs 3 swords?

OH better yet, lets just give the warframes three arms... put it an awkward spot too like his chest.

Also, im being really rude to you, and i am sorry...

Edit: awh someone beet me to the space clown thing... :(

Well this kind of nonsense threads are already rude to the rest of the community, example:

"Hey i watched the matrix yesterday, can we have cool sunglasses?"

what if they guy was watching hentai instead of anime? would he be asking for a sex tentacle gun?! wtf?!

Well this kind of nonsense threads are already rude to the rest of the community, example:

what if they guy was watching hentai instead of anime? would he be asking for a sex tentacle gun?! wtf?!

I get that this isn't the best idea, but why are you being so rude? There's no reason for that. Is everyone who plays as Oberon a douchebag?

Uhm... Nonsense is like the best thing to ever happen in life... 

And maybe he wants cool sunglasses, maybe it's his destiny to get those sunglasses...

Also, maybe he has a fetish... you never know... People are people mate.

F*** logic, and just do whatever... It's not like everyone thinks the same way...

People think up thing differently man.

Edited by pandaf00l

I get that this isn't the best idea, but why are you being so rude? There's no reason for that. Is everyone who plays as Oberon a douchebag?

i don't know, you tell me, am i a douchebag? are you calling me one? do you think everyone who plays an Oberon is one?

Edited by Orbister