The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Vs Samus

Alineah

It depends on which warframe and which version of Samus.

If it's the earlier versions of Samus where she has the basic varia suit then it would be a close fight.

If it's the later versions where she can supercharge herself with Phazon, then she would almost certainly win.

All you guys commenting about certain powers. You know she would have invulnerability to most of those like the stalker right?

Even if you want to talk about overpowered abilities, with phazon she can become literally completely invulnerable to any attack and have a serious amount of firepower.

Edited by spidey2092

All you guys commenting about certain powers. You know she would have invulnerability to most of those like the stalker right?

Even if you want to talk about overpowered abilities, with phazon she can become literally completely invulnerable to any attack and have a serious amount of firepower.

And don't forget her power bombs =)

If several broken lights can take down Tenno, I don't see how they would have any chance at taking down Samus.

WARFRAMES. 
Mag Radolls her around.
Oberon Slams her around
Rhino Stomps her around
Vauban bastilles her
Trinity makes Samus inflict damage to herself.
Loki renders Samus' projectile weapons ineffective and hands her a Prova.

and I know next to nothing about Samus other than from what I've played in Super Smash Bros. and vague memories of my cousin playing Metroid Prime on the Gamecube.

WARFRAMES. 

Mag Radolls her around.

Oberon Slams her around

Rhino Stomps her around

Vauban bastilles her

Trinity makes Samus inflict damage to herself.

Loki renders Samus' projectile weapons ineffective and hands her a Prova.

and I know next to nothing about Samus other than from what I've played in Super Smash Bros. and vague memories of my cousin playing Metroid Prime on the Gamecube.

Talking about smash bros, imagine that she can fire that Huge ray from her final smash...Unless you avoided it (then, she has her zero suit), you're pretty much scr*wed  :p ...

I think that she can 1vs1 every tenno and end victorious,after a hard & long battle...

As a mean of comparison, here's a list of known abilities and equipments that Samus has been known to use; no values have been attached other than quantification of her Ordnance ammunition and Hyper Mode energy requirements :

Suits

Varia Suit (protection from extreme temperatures and environnements thus lowered elemental damage, added shielding)

Gravity Suit (would nullify Vauban's Bastille, Rhino Stomp's suspension effect and any gravity/speed debuffs; also increases shielding)

Fusion Suit (Metroid Fusion, is capable of absorbing ambient energy / simple lifeforms from touch)

Phazon Enhancement Device (able to consume 1 energy tank, aka 100 energy, to enter Hyper Mode)

(Light and Dark suits aren't really relevant)

(All suits act as space suits and provide life support in the emptiness of space, thus unaffected by being 'outside')

Systems

Morph Ball (able to turn into a smaller spherical form for mobility and use of momentum for rapid navigation)

Space Jump (able to jump infinitely through the air)

Screw Attack (physical impact while jumping deals heavy damage)

Speed Booster (able to run at incredible speeds with proper distance to initiate)

Speed Ball (allows speed boosting while in Morph Ball form)

Spider Ball (allows to use magnetic rails to travel along walls and ceilings

Shinespark (able to convert shield energy into a heavy impact burst while in speed boost)

Reserve Tanks (allows instant recovery once main energy is depleted)

Hyper Mode (grants invulnerability for a short time while enhancing energy absorbtion)

Visors

X-Ray Visor (Metroid Prime, able to see through cloaking and walls)

Thermal Visor (Metroid Prime, able to see heat through a different spectrum)

Sonic Visor (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, able to 'see sound' using radar pulse)

(Dark visor isn't relevant)

Ordnance

Missiles (with heat-seeking capabilities, would cause knockdown, maximum 255)

Ice Missiles (Metroid Fusion, enhanced with Ice Beam capabilities)

Super Missiles (known to break heavy armor, uses 5 missiles)

Scatter Missiles (allows multiples missiles to be shot at once, uses 5 missiles)

Bombs (Small explosive ordnance, unlimited)

Power Bomb (from Other M, a Power Bomb's power is evaluated to a small nuclear explosion, maximum 50)

Beam Weaponry

Charge Beam (amplifies all other beam's effects)

Ice Beam (auto procs freeze à la Frost's Freeze)

Wave Beam (fires through surfaces)

Spazer Beam (turns her beams into a shotgun like pattern without losing range)

Diffusion Beam (Other M, charged shots explode in a flak scatter manner on impact with an enemy)

Plasma Beam (fires through enemies AND heavy armor)

(Note that all prior beams, other than Plasma and Spazer, can be combined together additively)

Hyper Beam (either powered by Metroid or Phazon, deals devastating damage)

(Note : Beam weaponry, other than Phazon Beam requiring one energy tank or '100' energy, does not use ammunition, Light and Dark aren't really relevant)

Other details

- Samus possesses superhuman acrobatic and athletic abilities, enhanced reflexes and toughness due to having been infused by Chozo DNA in her youth (she's part Chozo, as per her lore). Best shown in Metroid Other M.

- The Power Suit as a whole has a modular aspect, meaning she could well manage to integrate some Tenno abilities (though likely not all of them) into it if given the chance.

- Has shown incredible ability for recovery, from X parasite infection to her nervous system (after vaccination) to almost complete Phazon corruption.

- Her treatment with a Metroid vaccine (Metroid Fusion) also means she has some Metroid DNA inside herself as well, meaning she could potentially absorb the Infested or Technocite with little to no side effects (only in theory).

-snip-

This guy knows what he is talking about. Samus could easily outlast any of the frames abilities.

the first thing what comes to my mind:

As cool as that video is, Its wrong in stating the fact that Kraid is a dragon. He is really more of a giant Lizard than he is a dragon (kinda like godzilla).

Talking about smash bros, imagine that she can fire that Huge ray from her final smash...Unless you avoided it (then, she has her zero suit), you're pretty much scr*wed  :p ...

I think that she can 1vs1 every tenno and end victorious,after a hard & long battle...

LOL I've only played the N64 one. Then I upgraded to a Ps2 and never bought any games ever since...cause I went PC.

LOL I've only played the N64 one. Then I upgraded to a Ps2 and never bought any games ever since...cause I went PC.

Awww man, you missed Smash Bros Melee on NGamecube? Do you have difficulty living without it? (It's the best one, Brawl is also amazing,but the gameplay is a bit different)

I'm going to say that a Tenno would win. Samus is AWESOME, I know, but a Tenno is like puting Ryu Hyabusa (Ninja Gaiden series) in Spartan Mark II armor (Halo series). While Samus has a lot of weaponry and gadgets, I think the fight would go to the Tenno. (Though Lotus would probably disapprove of the Tenno killing Samus as it may disrupt the balance of the universe or something like that.) If Samus got to the Tenno's universe she would probably help fight the Grineer and Corpus so the fight (if one started) would result in a truce.

Samus Aran would be the most terrifying opponent any Tenno could ever face, and the reason why is simple: the Morph Ball.  It literally turns her into a heavily-armed Roller that spams ultimate-level nuke attacks via Power Bombs and climbs walls and ceilings.