Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Are The New Sentinels?

Snakeslicer

Well, I don't know. The vote was decided by us Council members, so to called it S#&$ty is kinda...harsh, you know...

Yeah i know. Democracy doesnt really work. Especially when it is wealthy uneducated people voting. Nah too harsh of a critism for a game. Lets simply say design council havent been putting very good stuff out there recently.

Edited by Cemges

Yeah i knoe. Democracy doesnt really work. Especially when it is wealthy uneducated people voting. Nah too harsh of a critism for a game. Lets simply say design council havent been putting very good stuff out there.

Those two words usually dont go together.

You had the chance to get your counsel vote, you cant really complain.

Edited by (PS4)MyTagForHalo

It

Those two words usually dont go together.

You had the chance to get your counsel vote, you cant really complain.

I actually havent gotten my hands on enough money at once to do so. I can complain and this is not the essential of problem

Yeah i know. Democracy doesnt really work. Especially when it is wealthy uneducated people voting. Nah too harsh of a critism for a game. Lets simply say design council havent been putting very good stuff out there recently.

Well, I judge thing's worth from its use, not its look. I can't, and I won't, complain if I do not know how much use it can be. But well...suit yourself.

Well, I judge thing's worth from its use, not its look. I can't, and I won't, complain if I do not know how much use it can be. But well...suit yourself.

It might function perfectly. Its the visual design I criticise

Lol chill out, just because you don't like it doesn't mean WE don't have taste. It just means you don't know anything about art or design so.....you can shut up now. Thanks!! ^-^

So I am pretty sure a dominant majority of design council can state the shared design elements of this sentinel to existing game elements, such as texture, base color palette and layers of metal parts.

Lol chill out, just because you don't like it doesn't mean WE don't have taste. It just means you don't know anything about art or design so.....you can shut up now. Thanks!! ^-^

Awesome. So basically if you don't know about /aren't schooled in/don’t have a degree in design, you can't have input on design. Seems legit.

Makes total sense considering design is totally subjective.....

That's a bit too much. I understand they just complain only on a design, even I find their choice of words are a bit...rough. But that doesn't make it legit for us to be an &#! and use that kind of insult.

What's wrong with Helios? A lot of good bosses in video games were called that, even a planet or two.

I just want to see what its abilities are. Getting tired of my Shade.

And good its survivability is, cause any sentinel will go down fast if its master engages in high level melee combat for too long.

Awesome. So basically if you don't know about /aren't schooled in/don’t have a degree in design, you can't have input on design. Seems legit.

Makes total sense considering design is totally subjective.....

Funny you say that... I'm actually a visual arts student so I probably know a lot more about design than you. No disrespect to anyone but you guys need to accept whats been chosen. Also, even if you don't like what the design is, that doesn't mean its a bad design. So forgive me for calling you two out on what you said but I'm sensitive about art (its my passion :/) and next time I wont say your stupid or anything like that just for stating your opinion.

Sun God name is really that S#&$ty for you?

It is a waste on a Sentinel. It should've been reserved for a Light-based Warframe.

Also, the melee Sentinel has nothing to do with either the sun nor light.

The name blows chunks, quite frankly.

Especially since there were many, maaaany better names suggested by the Council. Problem was that there were too many great ones, so the votes were spread thin across the many options and this horrible name won...

Edited by Brimir

Funny you say that... I'm actually a visual arts student so I probably know a lot more about design than you. No disrespect to anyone but you guys need to accept whats been chosen. Also, even if you don't like what the design is, that doesn't mean its a bad design. So forgive me for calling you two out on what you said but I'm sensitive about art (its my passion :/) and next time I wont say your stupid or anything like that just for stating your opinion.

This goes to everyone involved. I know it sounds like this is directed at  Daalienman at first.

Art is in the eye of the beholder. You should know that as a art student, and if you are not a student of any art, you will need to realize it. Just because someone went to school to sharpen their skills doesn't make their opinion of art more valid over yours. Personally i prefer digital over traditional. Picasso isnt as interesting to me as many of the modern sci-fi artists out there. That is just my personal taste.  So arguing over the design is kinda pointless. Look at mag prime, people are torn between loving and hating it.

Im not sure what people are complaining about.. its a GLAVE sentinel, not a melee sentinel. Its not going to get into any more trouble in a fight than your carrier would. Atleast from my understanding.

Edited by (PS4)MyTagForHalo

..... Actually I was accepted to the Art Institute of Philadelphia and spent my four years in high school prepping to be a graphic designer. AP studio art, design and composition. Also I was learned how to oil paint starting around age 10, I took classes with Bob Ross' best friend.

So yeah basically, you're just proving my point with your elitist attitude.

They'll be here when they are ready.

this

There's this one coming "soon":

HRQqXSG.jpg

"When enemies get within medium range the pet detaches it's parts as flings them at the enemy in a glaive like pattern."

looks neat.

better than carrier at least.

..... Actually I was accepted to the Art Institute of Philadelphia and spent my four years in high school prepping to be a graphic designer. AP studio art, design and composition. Also I was learned how to oil paint starting around age 10, I took classes with Bob Ross' best friend.

So yeah basically, you're just proving my point with your elitist attitude.

Nice! Did you like it there? and I'm not TRYING to &!$$ people off if that what everyone's implying now. Originally I acted on the first thought that came to my mind and that was stupid of me, I get that. Then I tried to take a less offensive stance which people started to understand but caused some more trouble. All I'm saying is that I may not like your opinions and I may have my own but next time I wont force mine on you and that I'll be less of a tool about it. Thanks and sorry everyone, I tend to say things based on my first thought lol. (btw MyTagForHalo makes a very good point there)

Btw, I love oil painting too!!! its off topic but just thought I'd say that lol

Edited by Daalienman