Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancients Are Too Noisy. Decrease Their Sound Please.

IIJetfireII

Hello all,

Just did a recent run, and my master volume wasn't even at half of its meter, so while i was doing a run in t2 and t3 exts solo, taking out enemies, this HUGE roar comes by the ancient, who is weak, and dies by my sentinel simply and easily. 

But that ain't the problem.

The problem is with the SOUND of the roar itself, which reaches my eardrums, and it tries to destroy it at all means....I mean c'mon...how come in these patches they haven't decreased the sound of ancient's roar yet?

I am using low master volume, and they still reach to my ears, it's not even half of it's meter, i mean seriously.... Please decrease their sound to match accordingly to themselves,and not beyond. I can't play missions where they are there and their huge noisy sounds are too much for me to bare. Please change it. 

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

I actually like the new ancient sounds.  They actually sound scary now, which is nice.  I've never noticed it to be offensively loud.

i agree, ik its increased to make it more creepier, but this isn't creepy, this is too much, i am not even using high master volume, where these roars could reach my ears due to that.

I know it's been said before, but I actually like the loud noise. Seems to make them a bit more intimidating.

ik that, i don't mind the loud roars coming from the ancients, but reaching to my ears and further....despite putting it at low volume, i am not such a fan of that part please, not everyone's ears have the same tendency to bear these sounds for enjoying the intimidation of these mutated ancients.

Maybe that's what the Leader Ancients should sound like, to let us know they're nearby.  Would be a better alternative to Lotus' remarks concerning "heavy infestation ahead".  No offense, Lotus.

I skip a heartbeat or two every time I hear one of these new roars.  And that's a GOOD thing.  Puts the fear of Infestation back into bored and overconfident Tenno.

Edited by vergol

Maybe that's what the Leader Ancients should sound like, to let us know they're nearby.  Would be a better alternative to Lotus' remarks concerning "heavy infestation ahead".  No offense, Lotus.

I skip a heartbeat or two every time I hear one of these new roars.  And that's a GOOD thing.  Puts the fear of Infestation back into bored and overconfident Tenno.

i wished it was from Leader Ancient, but ya see, it wasn't them at all. Yes not them.

It was simply....a normal corrupted ancient....who was in the room, and roared so loud, that it went through my ears and did not follow rules of the master volume at all. Which means...its not a GOOD thing.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

That also annoys me, I getting tired of hearing a super loud Scream from the Ancients that come at you out of the blue. When it no where near you. I use headphones primary and that not something I wanna hear that loudly, When I on my speakers I would have to turn them down and then back up when that loudness is gone. I have tinnitus i not looking foward for ancients to make it worst in the ear that I have it in.

Edited by genclaymore