Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deconstructor Should Be Avaible For All Sentiels.

_Chaser

yes, i want to have deconstructor on my shade because it make sense.

stealthy short range weapon that may benefit from crit chance on unalerted enemies on stealth sentinel like shade sounds pretty reasonable.

AND MAKE ENEMIES IGNORE SENTINELS. 

there is nothing more annoying than being spoted because of sentinel.

disclaimer: if you bother to post, please do post something constructive or usefull. otherwise, don't.

this thread featuring mechanics that is relevant to stealth.

if you have no idea what it is just think of something democratic like "every sentinel weapon should be avaible for all sentinels" and thats gonna be enough. 

thanks.

Edited by n7snk

But then people who have a complete codex won't have any reason to use the Helios. And besides that, each sentinel have different range on their attacking abilities, that would result sentinels like Death Cube and Djinn attacking enemies from a very far distance.

Edited by RexSol

But then people who have a complete codex won't have any reason to build or buy the Helios. And besides that, each sentinel have different range on their attacking abilities, that would result sentinels like Death Cube and Djinn attacking enemies from a very far distance.

there are no such people. even when i do stealth runs barely scan enemies, while indeed using codex to see through the walls.

the very purpose of this sentiel is to auto-scan enemies and assets. 

the attack range is the range of weapon. 

Fine what you suggest will not work because of the way Helios works he detaches parts of his body that are specifically designed to come of, for it to work on the other sentinels it will require there models to be redesigned.

the attack range is the range of weapon. 

The attack range of the sentinels is based on there attack precept for example Djinn has a range of 60m were as Carrier has a range of 10m.

Can you put silencing mods on sentinel weapons? (like Hush)

If you can, wouldn't that make it more stealthy? I dont know. Right now, stealthy game-play isn't rewarding enough to really drive this discussion honestly.

well i play that way since CBT and what we should strive for is adding more features to make it more comfortable instead of making it an additional chore.

and to answer why silenced mods don't work for any other weapons i will explain:

if you one shot/one hit enemy with silence weapon / glave throw - everything is fine and you get your stealth kill

if you do less than enough damage to kill enemy in one hit / one shot - you are screwed since the folk will raise the alarm.

rewards for stealth gameplay and so on do not belong to this thread, since we are talking about one single case issue. 

what makes Deth Machine riffle different?..

i do not understand why you try to defend a bug.

Please tell me this is a joke.

Other sentinels carry weapons on them. Helios, by concept, is the weapon.

Please tell me this is a joke.

Other sentinels carry weapons on them. Helios, by concept, is the weapon.

HELIOS is a SENTINEL.

DECONSTRUCTOR is a WEAPON

now to make it all clear for special people like you:

sentinel HELIOS carry a weapon DECONSTRUCTOR

the exact same thing you wrote in your post

Edited by n7snk

well i play that way since CBT and what we should strive for is adding more features to make it more comfortable instead of making it an additional chore.

Considering you've been playing since CBT you should know that interchangeable Sentinel Weapons is a fairly new feature that personally, I found superfluous. I'm perfectly fine with unique Sentinel weapons coming out now and then, especially when it factors into the Sentinel's model itself. It's a cool twist, and I don't think it needs to fit on other Sentinels.

HELIOS is a SENTINEL.

You misunderstand.

Use the sentinel, or watch the Helios teaser. "Deconstructor" functions by throwing parts of the Helios sentinel itself at enemies, rather than using an external gun. It's like me throwing my arm at you to deal damage, then reattaching my arm. The other sentinels aren't built to be able to do that.

Edited by SortaRandom

HELIOS is a SENTINEL.

the exact same thing you wrote in your post

Except that Helios disassembles itself to use the Deconstructor, meaning that while it appears in the inventory as a weapon, the weapon is the Sentinel itself. Which is why it's not interchangeable. That hardly constitutes a bug.

It's amusing to see you insult people for disagreeing with you when you asked for constructive feedback, though. Sure, the first few posts weren't that constructive, but is that any excuse to lower yourself to their levels?

Considering you've been playing since CBT you should know that interchangeable Sentinel Weapons is a fairly new feature that personally, I found superfluous. I'm perfectly fine with unique Sentinel weapons coming out now and then, especially when it factors into the Sentinel's model itself. It's a cool twist, and I don't think it needs to fit on other Sentinels.

we are about to get active skill mods avaible to be universal for all warframes, i see nothing wrong in customization of my assets according to my needs.

You misunderstand.

Use the sentinel, or watch the Helios teaser. "Deconstructor" functions by throwing parts of the Helios sentinel itself at enemies, rather than using an external gun. It's like me throwing my arm at you to deal damage, then reattaching my arm.

this detail is honestly unimportant. when helios throws disc you can't see what exatly it is, other than some projectile, and to be fair, after running a few missions with it i never noticed it untill you told me.

Edited by n7snk

Except that Helios disassembles itself to use the Deconstructor, meaning that while it appears in the inventory as a weapon, the weapon is the Sentinel itself. Which is why it's not interchangeable. That hardly constitutes a bug.

It's amusing to see you insult people for disagreeing with you when you asked for constructive feedback, though. Sure, the first few posts weren't that constructive, but is that any excuse to lower yourself to their levels?

replied to the first part in previous post.

on insult part, sorry, lost temper a tad, i do agree and apologize.

we are about to get active skill mods avaible to be universal for all warframes, i see nothing wrong in customization of my assets according to my needs.

this detail is honestly unimportant. when helios throws disc you can't see what exatly it is, other than some projectile, and to be fair, after running a few missions with it i never noticed it untill you told me.

So what you're saying is you actually didn't come here for feedback?

Every time somebody says something even slightly against your idea you either A: insult them, B: change it up or C: totally ignore it and act ignorant.

If you want to troll, go elsewhere. If you actually want to have a discussion on the forums without acting like a child every time somebody doesn't embrace your idea, then by all means stay.

Whether you noticed it or not doesn't change the fact that the other sentinels don't have animations for such attacks.

That said, though, it would be interesting to turn the Deconstructor weapon into an external boomerang launcher for non-Helios sentinels, just so they're able to use it. So Helios would still throw bits of itself, but the others would effectively be launching external frisbees without the need for full redesigns.

Edited by SortaRandom

So what you're saying is you actually didn't come here for feedback?

Every time somebody says something even slightly against your idea you either A: insult them, B: change it up or C: totally ignore it and act ignorant.

If you want to troll, go elsewhere. If you actually want to have a discussion on the forums without acting like a child every time somebody doesn't embrace your idea, then by all means stay.

i'm saying there is no reason not to fix it, while unarguably we all will benefit from. i do understand that concept is cool and so on, but limiting options is the exact opposite direction to look in.