Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Are The Llama Dogs Going To Work?

Deidaku

Seriously I have no idea o_O 

Are they in the sentinel slot?

Will they have minor warframe powers to help us ( like a smaller version of slash dash , rhino charge, fireball etc)

Does that mean we'll get a pet shop ? :D

You have to clean up their poop... 

Its a new resource used for making the new weapons like Splat grenades and Sludge cannon.

Also we can use it on our Warframes to a less effective version of Rhino's shell that also poisons nearby enemies.

I have to stop reading in the forums while drinking tea =D

Seriously I have no idea o_O 

Are they in the sentinel slot?

Will they have minor warframe powers to help us ( like a smaller version of slash dash , rhino charge, fireball etc)

Does that mean we'll get a pet shop ? :D

You have to clean up their poop... 

Its a new resource used for making the new weapons like Splat grenades and Sludge cannon.

Also we can use it on our Warframes to a less effective version of Rhino's shell that also poisons nearby enemies.

So in the end combine those 2 for a pet shop:

1 Poop cartridge (automatic "resource" pickup and storage of upto 150 "resource) 20 plat

2 feeding tablet (2x reasource increase) 10 plat

3 Diarrhea Tablet (8x "resource increase) 50 plat (damages poop cartridge XD)

And EagleRise is right couse biting is too mainstream, how about they poop bastille while barking Sonar and a bite adds M.Prime in a wide AOE for a "bit" versatility  XD

So in the end combine those 2 for a pet shop:

1 Poop cartridge (automatic "resource" pickup and storage of upto 150 "resource) 20 plat

2 feeding tablet (2x reasource increase) 10 plat

3 Diarrhea Tablet (8x "resource increase) 50 plat (damages poop cartridge XD)

And EagleRise is right couse biting is too mainstream, how about they poop bastille while barking Sonar and a bite adds M.Prime in a wide AOE for a "bit" versatility  XD

+1 ... This is the reason why I'll regret the day they will implement those "pets". Once we paddled through the sea of sh*t with our bare hands and the Devs come to their minds again with removing the pets we shall blacken it from the history of Warframe. It will be as if it never actually happened. :P

That being said, I still hope they won't implement them in first place. Sentinels are our pets already and they don't poop.

Edited by MeduSalem

I'm not going to prejudge nor am I directly against adding pet Kubrows, but I'm curious how silly it's going to look being this high-tech futuristic space ninja with the weaponry to level a small moon base, and meanwhile you have this llama following you everywhere. Having floating sentinels made a little sense, but Kubrows just seem a bit mood-breaking. There gonna have to be pretty dang badass if were expected to take any of this seriously.

Warframe: "Ninjas play Free. We also ride Llamas."

Edited by Paradoxbomb

I'm not going to prejudge nor am I directly against adding pet Kubrows, but I'm curious how silly it's going to look being this high-tech futuristic space ninja with the weaponry to level a small moon base, and meanwhile you have this llama following you everywhere. Having floating sentinels made a little sense, but Kubrows just seem a bit mood-breaking. There gonna have to be pretty dang badass if were expected to take any of this seriously.

"Warframe: Ninjas play Free. We also ride llamas."

To be fair, they don't look that much like llamas. They look more like bat-dogs with slightly longer limbs.

"Warframe: Ninjas play Free. We also ride llamas."

Exactly... Wallrunning Kubrows or ones that jump 14 meters up in the air when they try to follow your Zephyr trolling around in some tiles? How is one to take that seriously? Even if they are badass bloodthirsty manslaughtering savages it's still embarrassing if they'd do something like following me to normally unreachable spots. If they are some birds of prey okey... but everthing else just: NO. :S

Also what happens if they get stuck somewhere? Will they magically respawn somewhere else like our Warframes? Because I'm no friend of that either... Jumping into a lava pit in Grineer Asteroids = death and not respawning at the edge of the pit. :P

Edited by MeduSalem

Exactly... Wallrunning Kubrows or ones that jump 14 meters up in the air when they try to follow your Zephyr trolling around in some tiles? How is one to take that seriously? Even if they are badass bloodthirsty manslaughtering savages it's still embarrassing if they'd do something like following me to normally unreachable spots. If they are some birds of prey okey... but everthing else just: NO. :S

Now I want a giant, alien Raven pet/sentinel replacement.

Curious, were you using castanas?

UUuuuugh, I can't remember. It's a possibility, but I MIGHT have been leveling my Detron at the time. This was about a week ago.

I giltched out, or at least I assume this was the cause, 'cause I activated Hysteria RIGHT before I died.

NOTHING!  Is funnier than Valk when her Ult glitches XD

Edit:  And I despise the dog designs to the core.  They should look like Tenno dogs or dogs with armor.  They look like lil rodents the Grineer throw nano spores at

Edited by Ishki88