Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.5.2

[DE]darryl1

The Helios doesn't work with pressure point and only with heavy trauma... Is this intentional

Also... can you please get me my legendary cores as I never received them and sent you guys a message about it.

Hotfix 12.5.2

- Fixed Arc Traps sometimes appearing in the opening room of a mission.

Finally. That bug sucked so hard- being half dead without even having done a single step.

Btw: I don't know why my post it that oddly highlighted.
Edited by MediumRange

Hotfix 12.5.2

- Fixed players not being able to exit Orokin Derelict Vaults due to invisible walls.
- Fixed unranked Mods not appearing in Codex.
- Fixed UI error when accessing the Codex screen without any mods in your collection.
- Fixed Arc Traps sometimes appearing in the opening room of a mission.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when defeating the Grustrag Three.

Thanks

Game has become unplayable for me due to a semi-random crash (it *will* crash before 30min of playtime, but *when* varies), don't even have to be in a mission, if I just log in and chat it will CTD as well with the very helpful "The Evolution Engine has stopped working" message :(

Trying the "validate game files" on Steam now, but not expecting much tbh.

Edited by marelooke

I came up with a theory regarding "Game Patches" and software patching/updating in general:

It seems the number one rule is quite simple: Fix one thing, break two others. Otherwise, well, a guy could loose is job in the long term if the software reach a state of perfection....

Anyway, right now, audio is pretty messed up compared to version 12.4 or so. Loki is lacking some ability audio FX and it would seem the "sentinel audio improvement" was more like removing their particular expression effect. Sounded cool. Also, since I started, I dislike the new voices of the Corpus crewman. I know, you won't get the old "ee-snow-bow-blast!" back... I had to say it. Done. Thanks for reading.