The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sword Alone : What Will Your Loadout Be?

Deidaku

That event is gonna be melee only ( well duh )

BUT

Last time I asked which weapon you will try out first .

Now i'm asking which faction or which missions type are you going to try first with melee 2.0 AND with with weapon and frame?

For me :  Grineer solo extermination with nyx and kama!

OR :  Grineer ssolo exter with the katana colored blood red with Nyx

Show me your choice !

Edited by Deidaku

if its going to be an in-your-face all out sword fight, i will dignifyingly walk about with my loki, Unstealthed, With only a Dakra Prime in my Hand. Ill radial Disarm Everything to bring them within range, so we may pit blade and soul against one another as honored enemies. I will replace Decoy, and invisibility with Parry and Reflection, and the whole of the origin system will know not to cross blades with Ensignvidiot.

Grineer Survival on Saturn

Should it only be a contest of kills, ill Bring A Fang Prime, just one knife, ill not need the other blade. I will have My Ash, equipped to stay in the shadows for as long as possible. And i will methodically move, from enemy to enemy, slitting throats, and taking lives. I will make even the Stalker, Afraid of the dark.

Tower III Exterminate, or any "Outer-Rim" planet Exermination

Edited by ensignvidiot

I want to use the Skana

Its supposed to be the S#&$ in the hand of a master so dont look at me like that

+ its looks sexy as F***

Skana= Space katana = awesome as fck

the sword we saw at the beginning of the stream = probably a masamune  

Edited by Deidaku

Bruce Lee is my biggest inspiration so of course Kogake will be my main melee weapon for Melee 2.0. I don't believe in guns at all (my loadout includes no weapons that fire bullets aside from special event weapons) so I'll be dishing out some melee action for a long time to come. I'm a martial artist in real life so thank you DE for letting me live my martial arts journey through a video game.

Bruce Lee is my biggest inspiration so of course Kogake will be my main melee weapon for Melee 2.0. I don't believe in guns at all (my loadout includes no weapons that fire bullets aside from special event weapons) so I'll be dishing out some melee action for a long time to come. I'm a martial artist in real life so thank you DE for letting me live my martial arts journey through a video game.

I really enjoy hearing other people's loadouts and reasoning for them.

Personally I'll be going sword and board- Huge SCA fanatic.