Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know How We're Begging For Exclusive - Here Is A Solution That Would Beneft Both Pc & Ps4

(PSN)PD_33

I personally would love it if they introduced Exclusives in an intelligent way so that, even PC players could benefit. And in that case will not complain that much. Let me give you an example.

Make the old Wraith/Vandal weapon rewards available via Events via a replayable craftable key called "Tenno Memories". The key would be hard to make, but once made, an old Tenno memory aka Event could be replayed. And once you obtain the key blueprint it stays in your inventory so you can craft more keys to Tenno Forgotten Memories (Assiassins Creed Style).

So this would allow PC and PS4 players both to benefit. And since the events are already in the code, so not that much work will need to be done to make this work. Old events were fun, and I think PS4 community and Newer PC players would love to experience them. Exclusive in the form of bringing old events we could play. What do you think? Not bad right?

Here is how we can bring old events back, without upsetting older players, who are craving to re-kindle great Warframe memories and making the new players happy, as well as adding value to the game. And DE can even make some of the key parts Market in order to make more money to save people time in farming the parts.

And because these events are "in the code" it would be a lot easier to add into the game as in 2-3 big patches. This can be introduced together with newer content, and old Vandal/Wraith weapons is just a suggestion, it could be new rewards, the rewards would be up to DE to decide, as I don't want to step on any toes of old players who want to feel special with Strun Wraith.

But being able to replay old Events will add a lot to the gameplay. Here are all these great things that DE put into the game, and we can never play them again. BAM! Here they are put back into the game in the form of keys. Any feedback is highyl appreciated!

TENNO MEMORIES!

2601832-2601831-2601830-4160079728-tenno
Edited by (PS4)PD_33

But people like to feel special.

Some event missions like the Darvo ones would be fun to replay but eh, a bit mixed about the event rewards. Let those that are in the proverbial vault return in later events instead of adding them to a key that can be used anytime imo.

People would still disagree, They want to feel special, having exclusive items in game is poor choice in first place.

Personally i wouldn't care about vandal/wraith items if they appear to be obtainable even without event, i enjoyed them for long enough let others experience them.

I don't want to step on any toes of old players who want to feel special with Strun Wraith. The rewards would be up to DE to decide on of course!

But being able to replay old Events will add a lot to the gameplay. Here are all these great things that DE put into the game, and we can never player them again. BAM! Here they are put back into the game in the form of craftable keys called "Tenno Memories".

Any feedback is highly appreciated!

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

ATM Resources are nothing to RNG. Adding this would make enemies like the G3 and Harvester useless, as the grind is much easier than the RNG. That being said, I don't know how you'd play the Gradivus Dilemma with yourself, with all those nodes...

Letting all of the hours and days that went into making those events go to waste does seem like a bit of a...well, waste. Maybe, instead of a key, it could be a Dojo room? Sort of a holodeck-type thing. Maybe have something where the members of that clan who participated in an event can help "unlock" the memories?

Then why not bring back the events and the rewards. Do it like World of Warcraft does with holidays. They have yearly events, that happen every year. You don't have to participate in them if you don't like them but let us experience the events we missed on PS4 or new PC players. Come on DE!

I dont understand the point.

All the "special" weapons are outranked by now, execpt for bragg, and thats why it drops now.

Replaying some old stuff would be handy for new ppl, but most of those events barley had any lore to them.

In the end the weapons are simply collector pieces, and if you werent around that time you couldnt collect. Thats life. I missed some closed beta weapons and i dont complain.

Take it from a max ranked player, dont bother with those few weapons, they dont make a difference in the overall gameplay and aside from that little mastery it doesnt matter. Mastery ranks get so big (in terms of xp) that those 3 weapons you might have missed dont matter at all in the 140+ weapons we have atm

Edited by St0l3n_ID

-SNIP-

I love the idea of being able to replay old events but letting people get exclusives from them even through the event has already passed is just a big no-no. Those weapons are exclusive for a reason. If you wasnt there at the time that exclusive should be lost to you and that is just how it is. I dont mind people being able to trade exclusive weapons through trading but making people able to obtain event exclusives is just spitting in the face of the people who were there. Also before you bring up that you are on the PS4 and never had acces to events in the first place let me tell you that you choose to play on the PS4 version and not on the PC version. Warframe have been on the PC longer than it have been on PS4 so its only natural that it have more exclusives.

Edited by Septin

I don't mind the Exclusives personally. I just want to be able to replay old events, which PS4 players never got to experience.

they mentioned that events will be replayable via codex in the future (thats the idea, let see how it develops).

rewards should remain exclusives tho.

I agree, this dojo-room / key should exist AND the player should have the possibility to get the rewards once (if he doesn't posses them).

Only one small requirement should be accomplished to get access to this content: The player has to reach Mastery lvl 30 first.

I'll agree that we should be able to have a second chance at getting event weapons, though in order to maintain peace it should be through recurring events. Similar to how holiday color packs are limited to a certain times of the year we could have smaller events added in to let people who say either qualify or didn't have the time to get the event weapon at their initial release. Perhaps we could even use Darvo to keep it in line with the lore as he has be able to get rare items before, not to mention the trouble he gets into.

The only issue that may arise would be from those whom think that event weapons should remain as exclusives.

Letting all of the hours and days that went into making those events go to waste does seem like a bit of a...well, waste. Maybe, instead of a key, it could be a Dojo room? Sort of a holodeck-type thing. Maybe have something where the members of that clan who participated in an event can help "unlock" the memories?

+1 to the Holodeck. That's a damn good idea. I love the collaboration that goes on in this community.

In regards to bringing back rewards, though, that's a definite no-no.

+1 to the Holodeck. That's a damn good idea. I love the collaboration that goes on in this community.

In regards to bringing back rewards, though, that's a definite no-no.

Still some type of reward for replaying the old events would be good to keep players interested. Maybe rare mod cards that are not dropping anywhere else or some weapons which do not have blueprints in the Market.

The events are already in the code, so making the events playable for a certain amount of days in the calendar year would be possible, with some work, but not as much work as making it from scratch.

Optimizing the event for current game, and adjusting it would of course take time, but not as much as designing and building the event from scratch.

I like the idea of a Dojo room, where you can replay Tenno memories.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33