Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need More Carbines!

TwoCrabs

right now the only carbine in game is the latron(prime) ( and maybe the grinlok but thats more like a sniperrifle for me :P)
and thats simply not enough!

with carbine I mean a single-shot-semi-auto rifle and since we have about a billion different mashineguns and swords why not make something carbine-ish

no real concept just an idea for one of the next weapons :D

Agreed, Carbines/marksman rifles are among my favorite weapons in shooters, and naturally that includes the Latron series. We definitely need more options to choose from, maybe an infested one that shoots barbs or shards and can deal primarily slash damage.

Agreed, Carbines/marksman rifles are among my favorite weapons in shooters, and naturally that includes the Latron series. We definitely need more options to choose from, maybe an infested one that shoots barbs or shards and can deal primarily slash damage.

I so direly WISH that the lato would be good >___< it looks so badass

MHm agreed more Carbines would be awesome. They arent my style but i still like em.

Well, at least here, the term Carbine is being used to describe what is technically a DMR, though real carbines do come in different fire-rates and whatnot, and that they're also essentially compacted assault rifles. IE AK-74 Assault Rifle and the AKS-74U Carbine, or the M16A4 AR and the M4A1 Carbine etc etc

i don't think Carbine means what you think it means.

they are full power Rifles in a compact package.

they are not a specific class of Weapon, just a size package.

but nobody will ever say no to more Equipment.

Edited by taiiat

i don't think Carbine means what you think it means.

they are full power Rifles in a compact package.

they are not a specific class of Weapon, just a size package.

but nobody will ever say no to more Equipment.

Personally: A carbine is a  semi-auto weapon.

Although you're right; it's not just semi-auto as you can have automatic carbines and burst-action carbines, but in this game, we'd either need a slow-auto carbine or different-faction semi-auto carbine a we have way to many fast firing, low damage weapons (see soma, grakata, gorgon, dera, supra, etc)