Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Summary Of 12 Hours Of T3 Survival (Updated)

DMan

Here is a summary of 12 hours of T3 Survival

In pics:

1)0DABY7x.jpg

2)4NtYcnk.jpg

3)M3YnvuS.jpg
(Missing from the pic: Credit cache + orokin cell)

4)0GuYcn7.jpg

5)x2LeZ1U.jpg

6)a6mahAc.jpg

7)0GBeKos.jpg

8)RxeQQsA.jpg

9)bBYQsYv.jpg
(Missing from the pic: Fusion core + credit cache)

10)9lapfOn.jpg

11)XRhDDsR.jpg

12)EKuHPzw.jpg

13)ySdAoPH.jpg
(Missing from the pic: Latron prime receiver + credit cache)

14)9ymhNi4.jpg

15)14S9XzU.jpg

(Missing from the pic: orokin cell + credit cache)

16)c7R4vOa.jpg

Summary:
LATRON PRIME RECEIVER - 26
GLAIVE PRIME BLADE - 3
DAKRA PRIME BLADE - 8
FROST PRIME HELMET BLUEPRINT - 15
FORMA BLUEPRINT - 13
SICARUS PRIME RECEIVER - 2
MAG PRIME SYSTEMS BLUEPRINT - 5
RHINO PRIME CHASSIS BLUEPRINT - 0
SICARUS PRIME BLUEPRINT - 0
OROKIN CELL - 11
CREDIT CACHE - 42
FUSION CORE - 22

Total keys spent: 16
Total number of rewards: 147
Total time spent: 735 minutes = 12:15 hours

Drop rates as of now:
HXJwcKV.png

I really don't need to see the drop tables to know that the drop rates for all the parts aren't equal (as promised). Some parts have a way higher drop rate than others, and some parts drop rate is negligible.

UCczrjg.jpg

Side note: I believe that completely removing tower keys from the drop rate was a bad idea. I'm not saying that getting a key every 5 minutes as great, but getting the same key ONCE per game (for example at 30 minutes) is awesome. This way you didn't waste a key for stuff that you don't need.

Edited by DMan128

What they need to do is remove the credit caches and resource rewards and perhaps, like you say, add the chance of getting the same key as reward for longer runs. Making drop chances overall more even would also help. 

Edited by se05239

I'm not even bothering to run any, until the next Prime Access comes around and Rhino is old news.

"Working as intended", it is not a failure to balance the tables, it is a choice not to.

Only way is to accept the business model, it is F2P after all.

Same with Ember Prime, it was stupidly hard to get for the first month or two.

this the problem with only have 5 void missions, If the add tower interception and bring back tower raid we'd be good. I want to know which person told them to take ot the raid mission type. We need more variety, not switching things because you felt it was boring

Edited by YveitaClaudia

"Working as intended", it is not a failure to balance the tables, it is a choice not to.

Could not agree more.

I had a similar experience in T2 Survival on Friday...

Paris Prime BP -7

Mag Prime Chassis - 3

Burston Prime Receiver - 0

Anykros Prime Gauntlet - 2

Mag Prime Helmet - 0

Latron Prime Barrel - 0

Fang Prime Blade - 0

Forma BP - 3

Morphics - 2

Credit Caches - too damn many to count

At 20 min mark me and clan mate would just abort and requeue if we didn't get a Forma or the piece we needed since reward pools rotate every 20 min.

I'm not even bothering to run any, until the next Prime Access comes around and Rhino is old news.

Same with Ember Prime, it was stupidly hard to get for the first month or two.

This exactly. They're saying this and that, but they mean something else.

I'm getting the feeling they're building in a pay wall. Like sheldon say's theyre fixing dilution and or drop table thingies, while actually what they do is add cells and control modules to the drop tables.

Also the 20 minute mark in survival should've been a guaranteed prime drop. guess what i've been gettin? Forma blueprint every friggin time.

What do these ppl think i wonder? That we, the players wouldn't find out?

I did a 500k Transmutation spree. Next void mission I ran, Boltor Prime BP.

Time and time again, Transmutation has prpoved to be the best way to appease the RNG God

Three trasmutations, Sure Footed the first time, Quick Thinking the second and Rage the third. All my luck is in the Transmutation system because in the Void i always get useless things...

I think by now everybody (if some still doubted it) knows the real reason for encrypting drop tables.

Yeah, it's not for security.

Ya, makes me think of Diablo 2, after all in any peer to peer game we ALL have the server running on our computers, if the loot tables were not encrypted, people could get whatever they wanted.

Reminds me of the old defense drop tables. Someone mined the tables and found DE had Hellfire in there twice at about 25% each. 

Maybe we should set up a community data gathering outlet. If we can't get the tables, we can still figure them out.

Edited by Hyginos

We should be thanking DE because they are keeping Sheldon off the market by employing him, so he can't mess up other games.

Maybe it's just me, but Sheldon has done little to nothing for the loot situation except talk about it a lot since being given the hot potato a few months ago.

i can never decide if the devs are being sneaky when it comes to S#&$ like the void loot tables or if they're just incompetent

either way it's obvious why they don't put the drop percents on the official void loot listing. if it officially said rhino prime chassis was 2% or whatever then people would flip out. for now, though, they can just pretend that drop rates are reasonable and that your rng luck is bad... and hope you go buy prime access

remember the forum fiasco after the defense tables were initially datamined? it's no wonder they're encrypting all their drop table data now

Maybe it's just me, but Sheldon has done little to nothing for the loot situation except talk about it a lot since being given the hot potato a few months ago.

And in that span of few months drop tables only got worse. Credit rewards, Resource Rewards by *1* as "rewards", Prime part rates nuked to oblivion, T3 keys practically removed from game... etc...

Edited by KONAir

They can remove all the credit cache and resources in the world. That still won't fixed the weight reward rate. You will just end up getting the same common prime part over and over again. If only DE actually use equal rate for reward, that would definitely fix the RNG issue.

Edited by Neogeo

i can never decide if the devs are being sneaky when it comes to S#&$ like the void loot tables or if they're just incompetent

either way it's obvious why they don't put the drop percents on the official void loot listing. if it officially said rhino prime chassis was 2% or whatever then people would flip out. for now, though, they can just pretend that drop rates are reasonable and that your rng luck is bad... and hope you go buy prime access

remember the forum fiasco after the defense tables were initially datamined? it's no wonder they're encrypting all their drop table data now

IMO they're experimenting trying to find the right balance between a; making stuff to get is annoying enouhg to make ppl blow cash versus b;generating just enough content and reward to keep ppl playing

I personnally am quite fed up with this bullS#&$. Friggin gamingindustry is just #*($%%@ up. Why on earth do games have to earn so much money.

Its friggin ridiculous that tripple A titles make half a billion dollar on launching week.

That is just beyond ........ i dunno, dont have words 4that really.

No, the chances are not equal. Time and time again have we been told that different items have different drop chances. Sheesh.

I personnally am quite fed up with this bullS#&$. Friggin gamingindustry is just #*($%%@ up. Why on earth do games have to earn so much money.
Its friggin ridiculous that tripple A titles make half a billion dollar on launching week.
That is just beyond ........ i dunno, dont have words 4that really.

Are you seriously comparing Warframe to GTA V?

Edited by Kamal965