Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Summary Of 12 Hours Of T3 Survival (Updated)

DMan

yea ,took me 87 runs for akbronco link, these people just want everything in 3 runs

i say bring back the old drop tables ,so you all cry babies know, how it is to do 200+ boss runs to get part you need

ITS FREE TO PLAY for christ sake ,be glad you can get it for free and stop crying

sick of this cry and nerf babies

yea ,took me 87 runs for akbronco link, these people just want everything in 3 runs

i say bring back the old drop tables ,so you all cry babies know, how it is to do 200+ boss runs to get part you need

ITS FREE TO PLAY for christ sake ,be glad you can get it for free and stop crying

IT'S FREE TO PLAY, so SHUT UP AND EAT S#&$

...no, thanks.

did they really say that all parts have an equal drop rate? because that has never been true before. but I agree that it would be nice to get a key out of void survivals. every 30 minutes would be pretty sweet. maybe they could rearrange the cycles into half hour cycles, where the 20 and 25 minute rewards are guaranteed prime parts/forma, and 30 minutes is guaranteed a key. actually, that would make things a lot easier, since you could stop at 25 minutes with 2 rewards, rather than at 40 as it is now. but then if you want more, you can go to 60, at which point you'd normally only have 3 drops, but with this new setup, you'd have 4, and 2 keys. 

hmm, nevermind. but DE does need to add incentives for staying past 30/40 minutes in void survival. most people just go 20 and quit. but if it were more rewarding to stay, then more people would stay

Enjoy your sub-par weapon in a game you payed for "Grand Master" tag with free2play monies.

oh wait...

As long as DE Sheldon sits there, twiddling his thumbs and pretending he's working on a fix, more frustrated Warframe players will drop platinum on the items in question.

So maybe they'll remove credit caches from the drop table.  So what?  That just means we'll be seeing dozens of Forma blueprints or Latron Prime Receivers each run instead of credits.  The more common loot will still drop more often, no matter what. 

The real fix is to equalize those drop chance percentages across the board, but I doubt we'll see that anytime soon.

To be honest, I prefer to get a 5k credit cache instead of a prime part that I don't need that I can sell for only 3.5k. Yes, I know that I can trade unneeded parts for other parts / plat but getting credits isn't such a bad thing if you don't need anything else.

One idea I had is an option to make a "super void key" where basically all 4 members of the squad will have to give a key (yes solo players you can cry now) and then they could choose their prime reward. Then, a "hard mode" (not nightmare, just tough enemies) void mission will start and a specific objective will have to be met in order to receive the reward. For example: capture 5-7 targets (instead of 2), survive for 30 minutes, survive 20 waves, etc.

Dear kids, now it is the time where you start insulting me and my idea, and try to lookup my IP and come and kill me for taking your plats income (selling rhino prime parts for overpriced prices). Just remember, if the internet gives you privacy it doesn't mean that you should start acting like douchbags. Plus, murder is illegal in most countries.

I know that this is never going to happen but this just shows how easy it is to come up with a base for a better system that many will prefer.

1) Akbronco link is T3 cap, and we all know how easy it is to rush it. When I was rushing multiple T3 cap keys with a team for rushers it took us less than 3 minutes per mission. So assuming this isn't just a made up number that you threw in to make yourself feel better than everyone else who doesn't have it yet: 87*3/60 = 4 hours and 20 minutes. And my "3 runs" that you didn't even bother reading is 5 hours, and it's still not enough to get 4 out of the 9 prime rewards that are supposed to drop there.

2) You wasted 87 keys for a single part. For an average person, even if they're in a clan, it's another few days of farming for keys.

3) Isn't 5 hours for a single 1-out-of-4 part enough? You think that it's ok to waste 3 days in game for a single frame?

4) It reminds me of the times when warframe parts weren't a guaranteed drop, and you had to farm entire day for a single frame (a.k.a the 1% drop rate for systems). And yet, the devs acknowledged their mistake and now getting a warframe takes about 3-7 runs (at least from my experience). I bet more people are buying warframes from the market than prime packs, so I really don't get the reason why prime warframes have to be 1000x times harder to get. Well maybe it's to prevent people from whining "DE PLZZZ!!! MAKE PRIME FRAMES HARDER TO GET ;_;!!! WHY DID I SPEND MONEY ON IT IF NOW EVERYONE IS RUNNING AROUND WITH IT FOR FREE!!!!! I WAS TOLD IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL tantrum.gif"

Edited by DMan128

IMO they're experimenting trying to find the right balance between a; making stuff to get is annoying enouhg to make ppl blow cash versus b;generating just enough content and reward to keep ppl playing

I personnally am quite fed up with this bullS#&$. Friggin gamingindustry is just #*($%%@ up. Why on earth do games have to earn so much money.

Its friggin ridiculous that tripple A titles make half a billion dollar on launching week.

That is just beyond ........ i dunno, dont have words 4that really.

Then there are games like Rocksmith 2014 with no RNG, no levels, no grind, require skill but fun regardless of skil level.  If only other games could be like that......

If you have nothing constructive to say then simply don't. No one is forcing you to comment nor trying to measure your private part's length. Feel free to start a flame war on your own topics.

And with the little respect that I still manage to give you, I can say that I wish it was a "do 50 missions and you're done" situation. But even if so, these are a lot of keys that me and my squad mates took time to farm and will never get back

I repeat: poor you. Some people get it easily, and some people don't. It took me over two-hundred runs for my Orthos Prime Blades--I sure don't feel the need to post "woe is me, DE fix drop rates omg!!!"

The fact of the matter is that it does average out, but people won't admit this because you're more prone to remember the negative experiences over the positive.

As far as respect, I'll gladly show you some once you prove that you're worthy of it. Regarding being "constructive," you strike me as one of those people whom consider it a slight when one does not agree with them.

Edited by CDelacroix

I'm not sure if this is still on-topic at this point, but I'll give you some hope (maybe).

According to my notes (I write down most of my drops when dealing with keys) I got a Rhino Prime Chassis yesterday night, at the 20minute mark, Tower 3 Survival.

Bad luck is bad for you. I feel for ya, but it was fun, wasn't it?

Just because the game is F2P doesn't mean it has to use S#&$ty F2P pay2notgrind mechanics.

I'm pretty sure the devs would gain a lot of respect if they reduced RNG in the game and made money through mostly cosmetics or shortcuts.

i see a lot of assumptious douchebaggery in here, dear lord. apart from OP i'm gonna bet that half the people complaining did like one run and started freaking out "oemgee!!!111 sheldon twiddles thumb and does nothing blah blah".

Sure RNG can be a *@##$ but so? RNG is RNG. Even if the drop rate for chasis was 50% there would still be horror stories of people not getting it after 500 runs all over the place. then you guys would complain some more till they made it even higher. I feel bad for DE, i've never seen a community that is more difficult to please.