Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The D Slot (Corrupted Faction Bane Mods Please?)

(PSN)x35_DOuBLeTReYx

The Corrupted are just a faction combined of all the others, so I'm gonna say no to a Bane of Corrupted.

However, I AM of the mind that we should be able to add as many slots as wee feel we need. But that's just me.

If you build your Infested build for corrosive (because toxic/disruptor ancients take extra damage from corrosive) it works for Corrupted since the high  health units (Corrupted Heavy Gunners and Corrupted Ancients) take extra damage from corrosive.  Heat as a third element or blast as second dual works well.

The Corrupted are just a faction combined of all the others, so I'm gonna say no to a Bane of Corrupted.

However, I AM of the mind that we should be able to add as many slots as wee feel we need. But that's just me.

The guys with golden cats on their heads are Corrupted, they are neither Corpus or Grineer or Infested.

The guys with golden cats on their heads are Corrupted, they are neither Corpus or Grineer or Infested.

They're Corrupted Grineer, Corrupted Corpus, and Corrupted Infested - each of which follow the same rules as their corresponding race. 

Now we all know

A= Grineer

B= Corpus

C= Infested

But there is one more faction... CORRUPTED so DE please make a D slot to allow us to make corrupted builds.

P.S Bane Of Corrupted plz?

Corrupted are same build with infested : Corrosive.

Viral works too but you dont need it. You can make it if your weapon has innate corrosive / viral already.

If you wanna be so hardcore, viral + corrosive for corrupted, corrosive + gas for infested. But I dont think if many weapons have that ability anyway. So its corrosive. Also bane mods are bad.

Edited by Cemges

For me

Grineer: Corrosive

Corpus: Magnetic

Infested: Gas

Wrong 

What else

Wrong

Radiation for grineer. Corrosive if innate exemple: stug Or radiation viral if enough slots.

Magnetic is ok for corpus. YOu should have slash + impact weapon tho

Corrosive has higher priority since ancienct distruptor and toxic ancient are most dangerous.

Edited by Cemges

Grineer: most effective is Radiation

Corpus: most effective is either Toxin or Magnetic (mix of both is perfect)

Infested: most effective is Corrosive

Corrupted: most effective is Corrosive + Cold 

^ apply these if you plan on doing high level defense or survival missions

Edited by Cerberus_Sokol