Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fists

tveeggad

Yes, title. We should have fists. Fully moddable, awesome fists. All warframes have fists, and there's not much work that needs to be done to implement fists. 

Anyone who has been caught by the Harvester knows what I am talking about, you have your weapons and powers removed, and all you have is your FISTS. But you get your weapons and stuff back before you get a chance to use your fists so it wasn't even that fun. Still though, we sure have the Obex, Kogake and what not, but what would I do to smash some Corpus with my fists. It's not the same thing.

Besides, a funny idea would be a "slap" skin. That is, smack enemies in the face with open hand.

And yes, I really need sleep.

there are already fists when you are captured by the harvester

the reason there is no "unarmed" weapon, is described in the description for kogake.

basically, punching/kicking steel and iron over and over would probably inflict more pain on the attacker rather than the defender, you have to remember that a majority of the enemies in warframe are heavily armored and are not soft targets

the reason there is no "unarmed" weapon, is described in the description for kogake.

basically, punching/kicking steel and iron over and over would probably inflict more pain on the attacker rather than the defender, you have to remember that a majority of the enemies in warframe are heavily armored and are not soft targets

I don't know what you're talking about. Batman punches and kicks robots in the face ALL THE TIME and nothing ever happens to him.

Point disproven! NEXT!

rofl

I already pointed out that there are fists when you're captured by the Harvester. READING IS A GOOD START!

And hell, we're SPACE NINJAS, remember? If a 300kg beast like Rhino can make a FRONTFLIP, I do believe we can PUNCH STUFF!

The fist thing I must do in this thread is make a whole bunch of puns.

No need to be up in arms about this. 
The title of this thread hit me like a sucker punch. 
Maybe I'm grasping at straws but the thread index pointed me here.
I think I screwed up that punchline.
Come on, you have to hand it to me these aren't absolutely apalming. 

I'll stop now.

I'd love a weaponless skin for all the gauntlet types. Frost punching people would be pretty awesome.

The fist thing I must do in this thread is make a whole bunch of puns.

No need to be up in arms about this. 

The title of this thread hit me like a sucker punch. 

Maybe I'm grasping at straws but the thread index pointed me here.

I think I screwed up that punchline.

Come on, you have to hand it to me these aren't absolutely apalming. 

I'll stop now.

I'd love a weaponless skin for all the gauntlet types. Frost punching people would be pretty awesome.

Imagine an Obex slam attack with no Obex attatched... Wouldn't really work too well, now that I think of it...

EDIT: I actually found those puns hilarious.

Edited by ConcretePie

Actually, if you get captured by the Harvester, you end up with all your powers and weapons taken away till you can re-find them. And yes, you can punch people in that situation... from what I've read. At least until you pick up your weapons.

I already said so.

The fists in the Escape mission are actually automaticlly equiped unranked Obex without the visual effects.

How do I know this?

Running through the mission using nothing but your fists will tell you. They're horrid to use anyway, died about 2 times using nothing but fist.

The fists in the Escape mission are actually automaticlly equiped unranked Obex without the visual effects.

How do I know this?

Running through the mission using nothing but your fists will tell you. They're horrid to use anyway, died about 2 times using nothing but fist.

Almost all hand-to-hand weapons have the same attack pattern, so it could just as well be a Furax or Kogake. I did mention that the fists should be fully moddable, in case it would ever happen though. Besides, I've always been a guy to choose badass factor over efficiency. I mean come on, FISTS!

Are we forgetting the trailer where Rhino punches the Harvester to pieces?

Yeah, I want that.

We are totally not forgetting that, that's what sparked the idea in the first place, strangely forgot to mention it.