Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy 1st Year Anniversary Of Warframe! (The Megathread)

Sebastianx

I would allready be happy with everyone getting the Prova Vandal.

Maybe some additional bonus, with players who have been around for 3+ month get a 3 day affinity and credit boost in addition to the Prova, people with 6+ month get an Afuris Vandal, people with 9+ month get the MASTER SKANA (which looks like the regular Skana but has pumped up stats) and people who had been in closed beta get the Lato Vandal pumped to the damage level of the Magnus (also a unique mod).

Yeah, maybe a bit too much.

Why not?

Either because both so far stand for modification of non-Tenno weapons (though the Lato and Strun kind of break the pattern) or because a Warframe with a fixed skin like that might be harder to stomach than guns with fixed skin.

Valkyr can be a Vandal. :o

Too  bad the devs have not made up their mind about what ever Warframes are one of a kind character or types of identical armors.

A vandal variant would imply multiple armors. Though i wouldn't call a Warframe Upgrade Vandal or Wraith.

I would simply go for "Kai" in mecha animes that's usualy the designation for an enhanced or upgraded model.

Edited by Othergrunty

Mine today. Give me your presents because this is how it works now.

Why are people always asking for stuff when anything happens in a game? LOL...It's like "Oh , anniversary?  cool...prize please?"  "Ah...your dog died?...can I get a prize?"

Happy Anniversary to all Tennos :D...So now what about an "Anniversary warframe"? or Aniversary Skin? like a emblem....maybe tomorrow? :P

Honestly, I'm not even sure DEs are awared of it XD

But I think they are

Heck yeah. Excal Vandal since he's the first, same with Skana! Maybe even the Braton as well! And the Lato? Just a full set of the weakest equipment just for show? Except Excal Vandal, he could be a little buffed in stamina or something.

Edit: See this is why alternate armor would be a good idea imo. Alternate helmets is good, but getting alternate armors would add to the epicness of our frames.

Edited by ShiningArmor

You know what I want?

Quad-Ogris, mounted onto the back of a Rhino Prime, who is dual-wielding Ignis while riding a Moa who, in turn, is riding a Hyena on rollerblades. All that plus the new Corpus Sentinel shield osprey with a half Carrier half Dethcube as his Sentinelception.

You know what I want?

Quad-Ogris, mounted onto the back of a Rhino Prime, who is dual-wielding Ignis while riding a Moa who, in turn, is riding a Hyena on rollerblades. All that plus the new Corpus Sentinel shield osprey with a half Carrier half Dethcube as his Sentinelception.

I have to agree to this! That's the least what they should give us!

You know what I want?

Wait, no AkBrakk AkDetron in each legs of the Moa? I am disappoint.