Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy 1st Year Anniversary Of Warframe! (The Megathread)

Sebastianx

1 Year ago DE team stolen melee combat from Warframe ;] .. i cry alot, can't sleep.. all the time look on my old movies and screens when melee combat was the best...

Home soon DE team will restore glory of melee combat in melee 2.0 :)

Happy Anniversary !!!

Why do people expect stuff for every little thing?

Though I agree that stuff for every little thing is not needed I feel games developers should make more of year landmarks. There was days when games did not last more then a few hours or days play. Fro modern games that last years they really should make a bigger fuss about being out for a year. Until Warframe has a true release date the open beta release date is the best it can do. In game stuff would be a bit much to ask for but something like a 24 forma alert would at least be a nice nod to community. I know most of us don't need/want forma buts its something is all I am saying. 

10 days for my warframe b-day. seems like yesterday that the open beta started, it was good times, there were also difficult times, times of drought, but in the end I loved everything.
Digital Extremes thank you for giving us warframe and thank the community (but not the trolls) warframe for making the game what it is.

Happy Birthday to all

Warframe's been around for a year already?!? Holy <snip>, I feel super young all of the sudent. Happy birthday Open Beta!

Not gonna request free platinum/gear/color palettes. I just want DE to keep kicking asses. Keep up the great work!

Whoa, I thought Warframe was older than a year...I started the game in April, and had thought it was in closed beta for several months before that...I was here almost at the beginning? 0_o I had to go look up my posts to figure out when I started :P

Grats on first year, WF!! Hoping for many, many more :D

Why do people expect stuff for every little thing?

I know I sound rude, yet they are working on more important issues such as Melee 2.0

The earlier they send U13 out the better.

I would think "they should release U13 when it's ready, not when the players think it's ready". 

And besides, little stuff such as an extra Anniversary Alert or Platinum or something like that won't take THAT much effort to input. 

Edited by ikillyou8196

I though Warframe lasted more than 1 year?.....anyway Happy Anniversary to DEs and Players!!

Many thanks to DEs worked hard to make/maintian the game and player for keeping the game running, full of good/kind people!!

:) :) :) :)

:) :) :) :)

It did if you count Closed beta which started in 2012