Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Patch Sudden Freezes

(PSN)soberCrypto

I don't have any info but it happened to me too as well as a buddy of mine.  Its a pretty consistant crash too, it happens regardless if you are a host or not.  We can't get through one tower mission without the ps4 completely locking up on both of us

I actually got through one tower mission, the next one, hosted by the same person froze. Three rhinos and a nova.

Hard reset make my ps4 cry.

I reinstalled my warframe, hopefully it was a bad patch install. I'm not going to do any other tower missions unless I get brave. Don't want to brick my ps4.

Same here on tower I mobile defence. I also had to hard reset. I do not want to chance playing again and messing with the PS4 hardware.

Also I was able to play through two towers and instead of a blueprint or part as a rewrd, I received another tower key. So the drop tables are screwed.

Apparently, this was not tested AT ALL. All they had to do was try a single void mission to discover it does not work!

IKR! First void I did for the day, froze in 4 minutes... this was not tested on normal retail PS4 units. If they tested anything it was done on debug units or something.

Same issue with the void, and prime access is showing , but not able to be purchased when you select it in the dashboard. DE please at least let us know that you are aware of the issues, or at least that you see these posts .Please dont be like the SOE devs on DCUO. You guys are better than that !

IKR! First void I did for the day, froze in 4 minutes... this was not tested on normal retail PS4 units. If they tested anything it was done on debug units or something.

Well question is was this on DE or SOE for not properly testing..... to me it seems it may have a little to do with SOE , as i was once a loyal DCUO player , as were roughly 15ish of our 30 warframe clan members, as well as countless individuals i have encountered on warframe , an we left DCUO for warframe because ,well warframe is obviously superior, im thinking maybe this could be a ploy to stump warframe? im just sayin , DCUO the SOE owned title can patch/hotfix at a moments notice with no need to send anything off to CERT, but DE has to jump through hoops? .......

Well question is was this on DE or SOE for not properly testing..... to me it seems it may have a little to do with SOE , as i was once a loyal DCUO player , as were roughly 15ish of our 30 warframe clan members, as well as countless individuals i have encountered on warframe , an we left DCUO for warframe because ,well warframe is obviously superior, im thinking maybe this could be a ploy to stump warframe? im just sayin , DCUO the SOE owned title can patch/hotfix at a moments notice with no need to send anything off to CERT, but DE has to jump through hoops? .......

Don't be mistaken; it'll still go through certification.

I keep getting the same exact tower rewards over and over since the new update today. If my PS4 doesn't freeze, I get the same reward at the end of the mission every time. Played 11 games of T3 extermination, got 7 Sicarus Prime Barrels, other 4 games my PS4 froze and had to pull the power cable out.

Edited by (PS4)I_Need_Dutches