Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Patch Sudden Freezes

(PSN)soberCrypto

If the update(s) are not showing you for you, you may need to restart your PS4. Sometimes software updates don't update when they're pushed out, and requires the system to manually re-check software databases.

Yeah, nothing.

Please let the team know there's no update on PS4 for download.

Also as for the new update, I read here in the forums that it was a small update. That worries me as I wasn't exactly looking at my screen when booting the game up so I have no way of knowing if I have it or not. All I know is that it says the game is up to date.

if it was an update to download then you'll see it in the "download" list. If it was a "hotfix" then we won't see it. I have no idea which one it is, but I'm guessing it's the download...? Still waiting to see if I actually can download it. 

if it was an update to download then you'll see it in the "download" list. If it was a "hotfix" then we won't see it. I have no idea which one it is, but I'm guessing it's the download...? Still waiting to see if I actually can download it. 

From what I had read, it was a 70-something KB download. So that can go by incredibly quick. It's not stated whether it's an update to the application itself or through the client in-game.

It was a hotfix guys it will not show up on your download list, I was in the middle of a game when it happened so after hotfix was completed I tryed the void and now it works like b4

Whoever wrote the post I read must have been full of crap then.lol Screw it. Tired of waiting. Just going to play and see how it turns out.

I uninstalled all of the games I am not currently playing, as well as uninstalled Warframe. Reinstalled and have been able to run towers successfully (on my way to Rhino and Boltor prime). Would suggest it to whomever has time. It is not a guarantee that it fixes it. If more people try it and it works, it would suggest that this very localized error was based on bad installs/updates.

I uninstalled all of the games I am not currently playing, as well as uninstalled Warframe. Reinstalled and have been able to run towers successfully (on my way to Rhino and Boltor prime). Would suggest it to whomever has time. It is not a guarantee that it fixes it. If more people try it and it works, it would suggest that this very localized error was based on bad installs/updates.

There is no need for this. They applied a hotfix, you should be good to go.

I'm having problems locating prime access in the PS store. I thought it was supposed to deployed today?

Release for this is apparently staggered, can't remember which thread its on but the jist of it was US was 'today', Europe will be 'tomorrow' and then 'the following day' for others.

It was a hotfix guys it will not show up on your download list, I was in the middle of a game when it happened so after hotfix was completed I tryed the void and now it works like b4

Yes, last night we got the notice while in game that an update was available and we needed to restart Warframe before continuing play. No lock ups in the void since but we still get the BSoD sporadically, especially in Survival missions.

I experienced Lag in the Void - only because I had not rebooted my PS4 after 7 to 8 hours online in game.

Usually reboot my machine after 4 to 5 hours, then re launch the game.

Doing this helps my game to run better, smoother and also my chat/squad window text returns after reboot.

The only crash I experienced after the Update was when a random tried to invite me to their game multiple times and I declined repeatedly. Screen dimmed to a dark gray - then froze completely.

Had to pull the plug on the PS4 to reboot the machine after that.

I really wish .....  there was a way to prevent "Random Spam Invites."

Last night there were a TON of players online it was freakin buckwild in the chat channels.  Im going to guess this weekend will be even more entertaining to see what happens.