Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Patch Sudden Freezes

(PSN)soberCrypto

While farming Rhino Prime parts on both a T3 Survival and a T2 Exterminate, my 3 and 4 man cells crashed with the frozen screen. Deleted all the other games from my console and moved my save files to the cloud storage. Deleted Warframe and reinstalling. Will reset my PS4 before attempting to login again. Hopefully this may stop the occurrence of this bug.

Edited by (PS4)Zelgorath

Good luck to every dev at DE, I know performance issues will never be 100% solved but the one issue we have right now is crippling the game for the majority of the ps4 community.

Kind of sucks though that a day like today also falls on their one year anniversary.

At least I'm able to load past the log in screen, so I cannot say today was a complete disappointment.

how long do they usually take to fix a patch?

My guess is 1 week, assuming they already have a solution and already submitted the fix for certification like today, which obviously ain't happening..

Same thing happened to me twice already within a couple hours of downloading the new patch update. Also happened to a buddy of mine. Only solution seems to be pulling out the power cord. Sketchy. I'd rather have the blue screen error back.

XD

When players asked to have their old crashes back; THIS is how you know the game have reached rock bottom...

Edited by (PS4)RocketPunch1221

Well question is was this on DE or SOE for not properly testing..... to me it seems it may have a little to do with SOE , as i was once a loyal DCUO player , as were roughly 15ish of our 30 warframe clan members, as well as countless individuals i have encountered on warframe , an we left DCUO for warframe because ,well warframe is obviously superior, im thinking maybe this could be a ploy to stump warframe? im just sayin , DCUO the SOE owned title can patch/hotfix at a moments notice with no need to send anything off to CERT, but DE has to jump through hoops? .......

This is the craziest most paranoid assumption I have ever read on any forum ever. And that's saying an awful lot.

This is the craziest most paranoid assumption I have ever read on any forum ever. And that's saying an awful lot.

Yeah it's definitely reaching out there. I've read crazier stuff elsewhere, but I'm always still amazed by people's thought processes. I wonder if they actually read their own posts days or weeks later and see what we see? Not to mention DCUO isn't nearly the same as Warframe anyway. There's other actual MMOs/MMORPGs on PS3 alone that are doing just fine (excluding Defiance...Oh God have mercy on that game) anyway. That theory was just...really out there. lol

As for the issues at hand? I have yet to try any void missions, but now I'm reluctant to do so. I thought this would be an isolated issue, but considering how many people chimed in on the matter, I guess I'll go back to playing inFamous.

I have had my PS4 freeze 3 times in towers when running with other players. Running with another person on the same network it seems that who ever runs the key the keys has a smooth game. Other players are choppy and seem to get the freeze mid game without warning. Please fix this sooner rather then later.

I really hope you guys have a contingency plan for a show-stopper like this problem.  How the heck do you fix such a severe problem in the short order that's required of an event of this magnitude.  I'd love to be able to play this game again soon - but not until this atrocity is fixed.

I hope DE has a good peace offering up its sleeves.  Free platinum and some resource & drop boosters perhaps?

I wouldn't count on that, my guess is a fix in a couple of days and nothing but a change log as an explanation.

Well question is was this on DE or SOE for not properly testing..... to me it seems it may have a little to do with SOE , as i was once a loyal DCUO player , as were roughly 15ish of our 30 warframe clan members, as well as countless individuals i have encountered on warframe , an we left DCUO for warframe because ,well warframe is obviously superior, im thinking maybe this could be a ploy to stump warframe? im just sayin , DCUO the SOE owned title can patch/hotfix at a moments notice with no need to send anything off to CERT, but DE has to jump through hoops? .......

You are a Idiot.

Well I heard another update came around 8:00 PM EST which is what Rebecca said is fixed... at least I think so idk I am at work and will not know until the morning but if it is then...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I have been through some depressing stuff with this, it is never fun getting "blue screened" in a 55 minute survival run.... ugh, hurts my stomach just reminiscing that experience haha.