Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Weapons Should Come With Orokin Catalyst

-GaMeR-

I think all prime weapons obtainable through void should have orokin catalysts when crafted. They are already hard do build, you need to grind and grind and grind to get some parts. Also don't forget that they need 10-15 orokin cells to be crafted which is pain in the a** to farm. So all this grinding for one single weapon and still need to spend 20plat to buy orokin catalyst is horrible. Also it's ridiculous to get 15 latron prime receivers and 0 latron prime stocks. Equal the drop rate chances so we don't have to grind to death for single part.

Other thing, if the above feedback is rejected consider atleast to lower the orokin cells needed to craft the weapons. 10(15) orokin cells per weapon it's TOOOOOOOOO MUCH. Currently I'm left to build the prime weapons, because all other weapons are leveled up. And I need to die grinding-farming orokin cells because now I will need around 120-130 orokin cells to build the prime weapons.

Either lower the consumption of orokin cells or increase the drop rate of them. And if you can increase the drop rate of neurodes and neural sensors also.

No they do not, if you need a catalyst wait for an alert cough up the plat (it's not too hard with trading) or if that's too much for you buy PA. 

However I agree somewhat with the Orokin Cell problem. They shouldn't lower consumption but they need to make those things drop in the OROKIN VOID. I mean I have 2,467 Control Modules and they're pretty useless considering you only need 29 of them for all the content requiring them saving research and enhancements. It's only a small fraction of the two hundred or so needed Orokin cells for everything else in the game. 

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

No.
It´s okay as it is and btw, if that´s a problem for you, well, just enjoy the game and don´t farm your a** off. I know grinding isnt that funny, but its "ok" if you can play with a clan or just try to get 1-3 O-Cells every day. Thats not too much farming per day and shouldnt lower your fun.
Just Enjoy WF instead of destroying your gameplay experience with excessive, despaired farming.

about catalysts pre-installed with prime weapons :

A BIG FAT NO

seriously, you're gathering the parts so you can reconstruct a weapon from the orokin era. I kinda doubt that a catalyst would be installed in one of the parts, which were probably simply not yet turned into weapons (hence it still being parts).

I do kinda agree with 10 cells being a tad high for weapons, though.

cells could use a little boost, but the drop rate of rare resources is generally ok-ish, actually. after all, they're rare. not carrots you can find in every garden shed.

No that is not going to happen. It is a source of profit for the Dev team. It is okay as it is already. Now if you would talk about polarities, thats a different story. 

As for orokin cells, try saturn survivals that go for at least 30 minutes. Can gather 2-3 per run. Not the fastest but better than Ruk.

Not that hard to get plat and just buy catalysts. Do like 3 or 4 Vault runs, sell the mods, and buy a catalyst. Or do missions that reward rare blueprints and sell those.

Orokin Cells drop regularly from Sargas Ruk, see if you can find a speedy team. I can understand it can be frustrating to not have much time to play the game to farm certain resources, but hey that's life lol.

Edited by DarkTails