Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus: "even Though The Mission Was Aborted..."

Bobsplosion

Question

So I just got my first invasion by the Gestapo Three, while I was in the middle of a Corpus invasion.

I managed to kill all three of them, and successfully finished the mission. However, when I was in the extracting animation Lotus said something to the effect of "Even though the mission was aborted, you are all safe" or something stupid like that, and I didn't get a Brakk part.

Is that intended? I thought the Harvester and G3 were supposed to have a guaranteed random part drop for their guns. Or is it just a chance?

10 answers to this question

Harvester seems to have a guaranteed drop, while G3 is a percentage of chance. That might be because there's 3 of them, and also an arsenal of very rare mods.

Even so, the drop seems way too low to the point that people have fought them more than a dozen times, and still haven't received a part. I was lucky to have gotten both BP and Receiver in a row of two encounters, but not ever since; got Natural Talent though!

Edited by Casardis

They should just give them their own planet to be bosses on, and we can just fight them like normal :)

Nah they're fine as minibosses. They hit hard, and without much coordination they can take you out easily. However, they are completely vulnerable to pretty much any CC, whether it's Bastille, Rhino Stomp, Molecular Prime, and so on. Hell, even regular jump slam attack can knock them down. My friends and I ganged up on the last G3 with only our Melee, and kept on doing jump attack every time he got back up. It was painful to watch.

Also, they drop the Brakk, which is arguably one of the most powerful sidearm (and weapon) in the game. Making it as a regular boss drop would cheapen it. I'm still for increasing the drop chance though, with at least one Brakk part guaranteed to drop in each encounter.

Edited by Casardis

yeah, the G3 finally hunted me down (took em long enough. though I wasn't really searching for them) today, and I like that the lotus had a different message at the end of the mission. but only got 1 brakk part from them when they were killed (luckily I don't need it). one of the three should have a guaranteed drop chance, with the other two each having a lower chance to drop one as well