Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3/26/14. It's Wednesday Hype Megathread

Senketsu_

SO i know update 13 is not happening for a while since we are only on 12.5 so we still got a bit of time....but i was wondering if we are gonna get a new weapons or something today.  either last week or the week before there was no content update so i was seeing if there was any word as to whats coming this week? 

The count doesn't have to reach .9 to roll to the next update, we get them when DE is ready to roll the new goodies out really. They did say they were shooting for the end of the month for the new update, but I am sure it will be sometime next month probably at least another week or two. I am with you though, I hope we get something fun tonight, but we will have to wait and see, as we do every week.

We never had X.1 ~ X.9 to start the next big update

We can get U13 anytime after 12.5, in fact, most updates occurred around X.6 if I recall right

Anyway, melee 2.0 didnt seem to be ready yet based on livestream, maybe one more week

I'm really wondering why they would tease something so big all of a sudden and then give no date whatsoever.......seems fishy...

+it's the anniversary.

I gotta disagree here. Melee 2.0 is a big big thing and it's changed vision a few times so far so they don't want to give a date until they have a fair bit of confidence in it. 

I expect only tenno reinforcements today personally

one week we got nothing and the other we got a scarf and the sentinle. since they showed another 5 scarfs going to be released i bet we will get one of those but i hope for more then that. it could be nothing what so ever though. i doubt any more then those though

I gotta disagree here. Melee 2.0 is a big big thing and it's changed vision a few times so far so they don't want to give a date until they have a fair bit of confidence in it. 

I expect only tenno reinforcements today personally

Then it's really super sadistic to tease it like that XD

We never had X.1 ~ X.9 to start the next big update

We can get U13 anytime after 12.5, in fact, most updates occurred around X.6 if I recall right

Anyway, melee 2.0 didnt seem to be ready yet based on livestream, maybe one more week

you recal wrong x.8 is very common x.9 very rare also rare for x.7