The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Year In 2015 Anniversary!

Arlayn

Give us the Older Hayden Armor from unpublished Dark Sector!

DarkSectorBeta_Final.jpg

I can see the lore of this being an inbetween era suit worn by those who pretended to be Hayden Tenno in the flesh in order to bring justice by donning the suit of a mythical warrior from the past. I still love the suit, and concept DE came up with for the unpublished Dark Sector, and would love to see that suit making a comeback in the future.

edit: the video is for those who unaware of the suit's past.

Edited by Arlayn

No. Nemesis skin for Nyx first.

But Nemesis was just a villain. We need to roll out the red carpet for the reiterations of the hero, and poster boy for the entire series first. After we get the "other" Hayden we can then all unite as one to scream about Nemesis.

Nah, I'm good. What we got is pure awesome, don't really feel the need to beat the dead horse that already came back to life once as a zombie.

but it would be homage to the REAL Dark Sector. Not the version they didn't want. I'd like to see the originally planned Hayden making a comeback.

We don't need a Proto-Proto Excalibur, Hayden Tenno is dead and gone.

The Proto Excalibur is a homage to Dark Sector

WTB Proto Nyx armor

I wouldn't even call it proto-proto more like unrelated universe. Kinda like that TMNT movie where they went to their prime world the old black, and white comic book, and save their original counter parts which would have erased them if they didn't make it in time.

but it would be homage to the REAL Dark Sector. Not the version they didn't want. I'd like to see the originally planned Hayden making a comeback.

I wouldn't even call it proto-proto more like unrelated universe. Kinda like that TMNT movie where they went to their prime world the old black, and white comic book, and save their original counter parts which would have erased them if they didn't make it in time.

That sounds super lame. Sorry.

I'm perfectly content with 'not' getting another Excalibur reskin.

that wont happen man , that is hella old  while haydens armor made scense and had more room to work with , how far will you need to go to bring the old unpublished hayden armor to XXXXX amount of polygons only to find (some people) its ruined the origonal flavor etc

i personally dont mind but i feel this is good enough and the origonal unpublished version does not do hayden justice , the prototype is the best skin to resemble hayden for those of you that know him :P