Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

So Ps4 Is Getting Another Update Today

(PSN)Daikon177

Warframe is blaming sony once again....its your patch that is broken.It is sad that you csn never take the blame for your games problems.

Noone blames sony, but if it is too much to update your ps4, you cant update warframe. Thats a good thing if you ask me! Natural selection! If your too stupid to press 2 buttons you shouldnt crawl around in warframe! It has been said so many times how to fix this problem and still you guys act like DE tries to fool you!

Go back to CoD and stay there, noone will miss you

About 15 minutes ago a 235 meg warframe patch started to download.

It downloads fully, says it cannot complete the install, and now I can't start the game at all.

This is a first, a patch that is so broken it breaks the game without even installing.

So I have now deleted the game and reinstalling from scratch.

Anyone else having problems?

I am having the same problem , So I am not sure what to do because I really don't want to delete the whole game . Kinda screwed up a update patch would crash the whole game

About 15 minutes ago a 235 meg warframe patch started to download.

It downloads fully, says it cannot complete the install, and now I can't start the game at all.

This is a first, a patch that is so broken it breaks the game without even installing.

So I have now deleted the game and reinstalling from scratch.

Anyone else having problems?

I'm having the same problems bro I'm about to delete my game as well and hope it works 

This is what you have to do.

Go to downloads and Install System software version 1.62..

(That is an update strictly for ps4)

After restart and installation...

Redownload and install warframe update.

It should work then.

I did this today.

thank you bro your a life saver! 

To everyone with the latest patch update failing to install on the PS4 I have the solution for you! There is a update for the PS4 itself that needs to be installed. Update 1.62. Go manually update your system to that and get back in the action on Warframe! I just did it myself after reading the first two pages of this topic and it worked for me at 10:45pm est on 3/28/14. I thought all hope was lost for awhile there. But if you have not logged in to the system in over a day your sign in bonus goes back to zero. Hope this helps someone and pass the info forward.

Merged all PS4 threads about the sudden Update.

We have deployed a small Update for Sony and we're investigating issues with logging in/downloading. We believe this is a Sony side issue and we're working together to fix it.

We'll update you when we have more information, sorry for the frustrations!

any idea when can we play warframe again :( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why can't we get this sooner I know they have too cert this but why should we have to wait a whole month to get u13 is it always going to be like this beacause if it is I might just find something else to play even though I like this game and all I mean we didn't even get Helios like we where supposed too

Why can't we get this sooner I know they have too cert this but why should we have to wait a whole month to get u13 is it always going to be like this beacause if it is I might just find something else to play even though I like this game and all I mean we didn't even get Helios like we where supposed too

Im not sure but I think helios is still kinda buggy but there doin the best they can with what they got, there ps4 team is small and they have to go through sony no matter what so it is what it is, it may get better but I wouldnt count on it. They did mention in the last devstream that they were wanting to start launching the events on pc and ps4 in tandom not in the next event but possibly the one

Yes, well I hope that we at least get this U13 update next week. My clan and I (The2ndFlash's clan) have been waiting and anticipating this for a long while now.

Well you and your clan arent alone, although dont be surprised if it fails cert and has to be worked on some more it is probably the biggest update we have ever gotten so theres a lot that could go wrong. Next week is very optimistic but im a pessimist so im expecting the worst and hoping for the best.