Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Ps4 Is Getting Another Update Today

(PSN)Daikon177

Hey guys. Didnt work for me previously but now ive got it to work! Go to your notifications, then downloads. Go to your system software update version 1.62 and double check the it has installed! It had downloaded but not installed on my ps4. Then delete the new warframe download and try it again. It woked for me, hope this helps!

you would think you would at least get a notification that the new PS4 update exists. I never got anything.

oh well. it fixed the issue it seems.

I did. I got 1.62 maybe a week ago. Maybe it's a setting in the PS4 options. Seems like some people got it automatically, but a lot of people didn't.

'' Hey guys. Didnt work for me previously but now ive got it to work! Go to your notifications, then downloads. Go to your system software update version 1.62 and double check the it has installed! It had downloaded but not installed on my ps4. Then delete the new warframe download and try it again. It woked for me, hope this helps! ''                    Saved me alot of trouble man thanks. never even noticed the ps4 update wasnt installed when i was trying to download the patch. appreciate it.

Edited by (PS4)x-X-xSPARKYx-X-x

I had no problems downloading and installing the update, but I can't tell what it does.  I had my hopes up that it would fix the problem where I would "fail to connect to server" every 45 seconds and be unable to play the game.  It would be really nice if they could fix that, because my game is unplayable until then.

"How did you buy Prime Access??  I will do so as soon as I can, but I haven't even seen it on the Marketplace yet!"

This frustrated me as well as you don't see it when you go to the Platinum section.  Where you find it is "Other Related Items" when you do a search for Warframe in the PS Store, or at your main PS4 XMB menu screen.  It's def there though.  I bought the $79.99 pack on Tuesday morning.

Thank you!!