Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I wish they didn't insist on pushing everything out in one update... There has to be SOME part of U13 that's finished and presentable...

I doubt it's that compartmentalized. Something is probably causing major game breakage and they can't find it. Since they can't find it, they can't release any part because it could be anywhere.

7 april - thats 7 characters including space. Could this be update 13 release date?

No, it's currently planned to be 9 April. But, given the repeated delays, don't be surprised if they push it back to 16 April, then 23 April, so on, so on. I say they just forget about this melee 2.0 thing and come back to it once they get some of their other plans finished.

We had 12 updates so far, most of them were bugfests that made some things in the game unplayable or ruined something until it got fixed. Quality needs time.

But the reason for this last minute delay isn't about quality. Delaying for quality isn't a last minute thing where you go "Oh, it needs more polishing". That's more like a "oh sh**, we screwed up something."

Well, that's very saddening to here because of the spoilers they gave they looked like they made it this week but with the new fricking timer on the last one they saved themselves and pushed it again, so much for staying up extra late and getting excited for basically nothing again, has been no new content the last weeks really, new skins but thats it.

But on the other hand, if the update is less buggy and better it would make it more enjoyable.
Geuss ill just play warframe barely for another week again --'

Time to sleep then ..

Edited by WoopWoop

We had 12 updates so far, most of them were bugfests that made some things in the game unplayable or ruined something until it got fixed. Quality needs time.

lol I completely disagree. They were not at all game-breaking server crashing bugfests that you are talking about. They were all perfectly playable and enjoyable updates.

after the grate joke this happens

really bad joke if we do get it today

if not.....i just cant believe the super duper coincidence of they finding a major bug THE DAY OF RELEASE.......like....what

Well, try to believe it. Because either they found a major bug today or they broke the entire thing today.

Its a self destruct sequence when it activates it will tear open a hole into the warfarme universe turning us into tenno and transporting us to that time were we will fight grinner infested and corpus. It was DEs master plan along you have 6 days to prepare.

Personally I wish we could get an update with a few less bugs pre-installed & if that means U13 is delayed then that just a bit of bad luck.

Stop trying to rush DE into releasing patches & updates that are not really ready to go HOT. It's a crap thing to be doing & the vast majority of players would prefer U13 less the Pre-Installed Bugs that updates often come with.

IF you don't like having to wait for a better quality release then maybe it's time for you to go play a game that isn't still in it's Beta Testing phases, because as we move further & closer to a FULL release of WF we are going to find that DE are gong to become more & more careful about releasing patches & updates that are not ready to be released.