The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Am i the only one that is curious to know if the Devs really made the Kubrows a researchable item!? If thats the case it makes no sense that one will build a creature in the labs, they should be captured or something...

It doesn't seem like it, I think. The Orokin lab didn't seem to have a place for anything but Badlands-type stuff.

Why not? As a bioexperiment growing in that tube.  Faster, stronger, more intelligent than the wild version.

Hmmmm... u have a point there, never thought about that in that way.

It doesn't seem like it, I think. The Orokin lab didn't seem to have a place for anything but Badlands-type stuff.

Look again... there was a Kubrow inside a research tube.

Hmmmm... u have a point there, never thought about that in that way.

Look again... there was a Kubrow inside a research tube.

I am quite aware of that(as I am the one who asked for the picture and quoted it) but when they went through the consoles that let you build stuff and talked about what the lab would do, it seemed to only be for solar rail/badlands stuff, with the Kubrow in the tube not having any relevance. Same way that we have infested enemies in the Bio lab, doesn't mean that we can build them.

Am i the only one that is curious to know if the Devs really made the Kubrows a researchable item!? If thats the case it makes no sense that one will build a creature in the labs, they should be captured or something...

P.S. Realy thinking about will be harder to get, the new frame or the katana? I really don't feel like buying a frame... Hmmmmmmm

We can grown animals in Petri dishes now, I don't find it a massive stretch of the imagination that future space ninjas are capable of similar fears of genetic engineering in their space dojo laboratories.

I am quite aware of that(as I am the one who asked for the picture and quoted it) but when they went through the consoles that let you build stuff and talked about what the lab would do, it seemed to only be for solar rail/badlands stuff, with the Kubrow in the tube not having any relevance. Same way that we have infested enemies in the Bio lab, doesn't mean that we can build them.

Can't build them yet. And we don't know what they are for so we are free to speculate. Maybe kubrows will move to another lab, maybe the Orokin lab will research them, we DON'T know. Still they are there. My guess is that DE wanted kubrows to be in U13 but couldn't keep up with the deadline they set themselves.

Edited by CBAROG

We can grown animals in Petri dishes now, I don't find it a massive stretch of the imagination that future space ninjas are capable of similar fears of genetic engineering in their space dojo laboratories.

Studiyng them and making weapons using their DNA.

That was the only thing I disliked from the livestream. Dear god, more mod farming...

BUT! They'll be replacing frame power mods, and each weapon comes with one equipped. Hopefully, you should be able to use the mod that comes with one weapon on other weapons.

BUT! They'll be replacing frame power mods, and each weapon comes with one equipped. Hopefully, you should be able to use the mod that comes with one weapon on other weapons.

But the one a weapon comes with is the "simple" one and makes the weapon function like it does as of Melee 1.0(just mashing the melee button)