Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Unfortunately, Hype.exe has crashed. If you would like to send a Support Ticket, click [here]. Or you can contact our Technical Support Line at www.hypehasfailedonme.com or contact us through our hotline.

Oh! I'm sorry, but it seems that our Technical Support Servers are offline, if you feel that this is incorrect, please contact Technical Support.

How about

no.

Edited by NZGamer

Unfortunately, Hype.exe has crashed. If you would like to send a Support Ticket, click [here]. Or you can contact our Technical Support Line at www.hypehasfailedonme.com or contact us through our hotline.

Oh! I'm sorry, but it seems that our Technical Support Servers are offline, if you feel that this is incorrect, please contact Technical Support.

How about

no.

Hello i am the creator of Hype.exe, we had a bug it will reboot and work properly in T-50 seconds. :) Enjoy,

Hello i am the creator of Hype.exe, we had a bug it will reboot and work properly in T-50 seconds. :) Enjoy,

Whoops! It seems you were searching for Hype.exe. The author either removed this file, or moved it to a new permanent location.

sorry to tell you but I believe that no :P there is much more to work on for the Update 13's release for PS4. I guess you are gonna have to wait a bit longer.

not that long though considering they condense updates for us. An example is smashing the g3 in with the tethra's doom event

Whoops! It seems you were searching for Hype.exe. The author either removed this file, or moved it to a new permanent location.

Doesn't matter because Hype.ect is coming in 20 minutes, its the 13nth time i have updated this hype.