The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

There probably isn't any hype for waterframe because some people didn't want it.

How does this make any sense?

>Some people didn't want it. (while a ton did)

>That's why there isn't any hype.

There's probably a lesser about of hype displayed because we know little to nothing about the frame itself AND we already had our hype train for the little info a while ago. The second we get a tidbit more the hype in here will reach max capacity and then collapse upon itself.

Edited by SolidSp33d

There probably isn't any hype for waterframe because some people didn't want it.

why? the new flavor of the month frames are generally better than the early frames. plus water as a stylistic theme should look kinda cool.

Edited by Utgarda_Loki

to be honest i was really hoping they would do the typhus concept instead of water frame

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that for a big Infested update of some kind. That said, it's also very possible that they WONT do it at all; would be a shame, but in the end it's their game and their call.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that for a big Infested update of some kind. That said, it's also very possible that they WONT do it at all; would be a shame, but in the end it's their game and their call.

they have to : it's too good

In one of the last few devstreams they showed some infested artwork and said they were going to come back and take over a system at some point.

In one of the last few devstreams they showed some infested artwork and said they were going to come back and take over a system at some point.

Perhaps then?

they have to : it's too good

It's very good, but that doesn't guarantee anything.

There's probably little hype for "waterframe" because there's nothing really known about it and we haven't actually seen anything on it aside from the teaser a couple weeks ago.

Edit: Spoke too soon!

Edited by Barbetti