The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

It's more disappointment than rage. I'm just sad a multi-millionaire company literally can't manage to update their game. This is gonna hurt to say, but even NEXON has a better schedule than Digital Extremes. It's quite sad to be honest.

I would prefer a delayed update that only takes a few minutes to download and setup, over several hours of scheduled maintenance that often gets extended any day.

Just give them a few hours, they said they will get it out today, and I'm certain they're doing everything they can to live up to that expectation.

There was one time when the Devs(not talking about warframe) updated in advance without really checking for errors... then the server was unreachable for 2 days.

come on. 5 hours isnt that bad

Yeah. I rather have a 5 hour wait and a more polished update than dead with game-breaking bugs.

Sure, I'm bummed that it'll be longer than expected, but eh. I'm just happy it's coming out soon!

This is the stuff i'm talking about. It makes no sense. I understand their looking over as many bugs as possible to give us a more clean/crisp update, but come on now.. they had all yesterday, all Monday. all those free days. did they literally just wait until TODAY to touch anything? Whats up with the procrastination?

You're right~! They spent all those days NOT fixing, polishing, etc. They did absolutely nothing. You can tell by the fact that they are working on it now! Wow, I never knew it was that simple!

I can't beleive they're making us wait! We all paid for this content, this is unnacceptable! I want my money back!

Sarcasm and ignorance.

By Spazznid

There was one time when the Devs(not talking about warframe) updated in advance without really checking for errors... then the server was unreachable for 2 days.

come on. 5 hours isnt that bad

Patch day, no play.

dude you just started in february when you joined we were already waiting 3 months for this particular update so don't b so quick to judge....I am not playing the M to their S...(s&m reference)

You're right, you were. So what's a few more hours?

You're right~! They spent all those days NOT fixing, polishing, etc. They did absolutely nothing. You can tell by the fact that they are working on it now! Wow, I never knew it was that simple!

I can't beleive they're making us wait! We all paid for this content, this is unnacceptable! I want my money back!

Sarcasm and ignorance.

By Spazznid

10/10, Would read again.

Edited by SJunior

Man, some of you people are really goofy.

I'll gladly wait until midnight, next week, or even next month if it means the update i get is a polished, non-buggy, content-filled morsel.

I've played my fair share of games with rushed updates, and i'm glad warframe isn't one of them.

Yeah. I rather have a 5 hour wait and a more polished update than dead with game-breaking bugs.

Sure, I'm bummed that it'll be longer than expected, but eh. I'm just happy it's coming out soon!

Why can't deadlines just be deadlines?

Warframes just left that nasty taste in my mouth every time they do something like this. This is exactly what update 8 was like, and 10, and even 11. Its so sad, they do this all the time. Hype us up, make some lame excuse about some "bugs", and have us wait for like 6 hours. Literally bug fixes the entire update would take days, sense its a poop ton of content. So no more excuses warframe, just give us straight answers. Either yes or no. as simple as that, its seriously no rocket science.

I just wish people could cheer up a little about this. 

What is there to cheer up about? Why are you so vehemently defending them? Emotion has little to do with this. I'm happy we're getting an update, but come on man. Surely you can see how they could have done this better?

Gonna try and lighten things up... let's see how this goes.

SO! We're in the final stretch of the wait for Update 13! What's everyone planning on doing while they wait?

I, for one, am going to watch AKIRA for the 4th time this week.

I have a class to go to. It'll kill a few hours!