The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

My Hype is gone. It's all pure frustration, now. I wish I wasn't so impatient. Like I hate feeling like this. I know it's going to be a great, fun and awesome update, but I'm just so keen on "Instant Gratification", and it's a terrible trait to have. It sucks. It brings anxiety, and this is just a game. Lol. I'm sure it's coming, but I can't stop refreshing the main page, general discussion page, update and build notes page, and my launcher. I have a problem. And it sucks.

i think they put up a video so they can delay it a few more days maybe not a whole week but some days OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR they are gonna delay it at same time as ps4 so they dont feel bad for their hype I would not mind if they waited for ps4 we are all tenno here :D

DE's offices should've closed at ~5pm like any other office.   It is not right to keep their employees there this late with so much pressure.  If it's not done by then, finish it in the morning...in my opinion.

I appreciate it, sure.  But still, my opinion is a valid one.

That said, if they promise a deadline, they should meet it...without driving their employees to the brink.

Edited by Lanieu

Releasing a major update near to midnight has happened before, in case anyone forgot.

Actually, releasing a major update near or past midnight is the only thing that happens. I don't know why people expect anything else.

That being said, 4:15 AM GMT +2 DE pls

As I recall, I'm pretty sure that in the Livestream, the Devs said "next week": meaning that it could drop before midnight today or at anypoint to the end of Saturday. It will probably be sooner than later since the Devs have a track record of killing themselves by staying up late for crunch time when this stuff is getting rolled around. While it will be nice to have now, that extra day or two could help in isolating a bug that is gamebreaking or makes the game unplayable.

by 50% 

As of timing and delays I would'v prefered to see a smaller update with stuff that is fully done (like new frame or solar rail and w/e is ready) and leave what's not ready for the next time

Edited by Monolake

I stay up until ~5am everyday anyway so a midnight release doesn't bother me. What bothers me is when something I was waiting for launches in the middle of when I'm cooking. I already cooked dinner and have most of the rest of the time to myself.

Edit: I would rather DE just change update time to Thursday morning/noon instead of Wednesday night.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito