The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Yep, I agree, all those need a rework as well and it HAS taken quite a while, but I've been busy playing that I don't really mind. I may be Rank 12 with hundreds of hours in the game, but I seem to always find something to do. Lately it's been playing Eurasia and Lua and helping them noobs pass them so we keep our player base ROFL.

Good man. What I've been doing is going to boss fights as trinity and healing them and if it becomes a losing battle I rock out and waste the

@&#(&*@#$#

So yeah, helping people. I've also been formaing stuff and going to Mimas, Saturn.

This guy^.

I could care less about Melee 2.0.  I want more LORE DAMNIT

I'm not going to say Melee 2.0 isn't important (I built my first warframe, Excalibur, in an attempt to be a melee guy and turned him into my favorite Warframe)

But... I'm lore hungry. I love this universe. I want more. More. MORE!  I crave lore tenno!

fu10rk_th.jpg

Shameless ripoff.

Dagon would also be acceptable

oh please... you can compare the upload date and see who ripped off who.

besides... it was Davey Jones who came up in my head than your octo-dad that doesn't even appear anymore.

I wonder what his name is going to be...

Cthulhu/Cthulu/WTH? (Too many ways to spell that one damnit), Leviathan, blahblahblah... So many choices...

really, they can name after every mythological seamonster (hell, even neptune/poseidon is an option). thing is that something like kraken/cthulhu is to well-known, and something like jörmungandr is to difficult for some to say.

Leviathan however, now there is a name i like.

Check the crossbow concept art someone linked. It looks just like it.

Judging by the theme of the new warframe it's totally possible they adjusted it to be a harpoon gun.  And of course the object in his left hand is obviously a fishing rod.  I'm sure this fits with the inclusion of new "wild" mobs which will of course be fish which will be highly nutritious.

really, they can name after every mythological seamonster (hell, even neptune/poseidon is an option). thing is that something like kraken/cthulhu is to well-known, and something like jörmungandr is to difficult for some to say.

Leviathan however, now there is a name i like.

Poseidon? Neptune? 

I like Sirsir myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirsir

Edited by Morec0

OK, I may have wanted Typhus and not been all that excited for water frame, but DAMN that is an awesome looking frame. Please DE, don't put him in the Dojo.

I am so sad to crush your dreams...91/2 days MINIMUM or plat for the frame....my dreams are crushed too..