The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Nova got a really nice preview before the update was released. Can we see the new Water frame and/or weapons and/or some in-game melee 2.0 love??

Intensify the hype DE. Do it do it!

That is all.

-Gritz

Edited by RawGritz

Anyone else feel that the Grineer (on the left) is a bit Samurai looking?  (round sloped helmet like in the photo below)

Grineer Samurai Confirmed???  XD

Know what would be an even worthier foe for Tenno?

Pirate Grineers.

Edited by Triburos

Anyone else feel that the Grineer (on the left) is a bit Samurai looking?  (round sloped helmet like in the photo below)

samurai_o_yoroi_armor_usd_16500_rear.jpg

Grineer Samurai Confirmed???  XD

Eviscerator's hood, you silly.

Those are called Grustag Three - they are batS#&$ crazy, expeled from the army but still serving for sheer urge to kill.

Got jumped for the first time by those sociopaths last night. I am stuck on the ground in survival while why team mates are getting gunned down by those goons and an endless supply of napalm heavies. It was a nice change of pace lol.

I decided to try my hand at translating the grineer text at the bottom of this https://www.warframe.com/grineersystems/?.  ended up with "DECRYPTION SEQUENCE INITIATED". I have no idea what the second word is supposed to be, I may have translated it wrong though.

Edit: Changed the second worth, thanks to Wrath_Of_Chrisalis

Edited by Zangon

I decided to try my hand at translating the grineer text at the bottom of this https://www.warframe.com/grineersystems/?.  ended up with "DECRYPTION SEKWUENCE INITIATED". I have no idea what the second word is supposed to be, I may have translated it wrong though.

It says:

"ALL YER BASE ARE BELONG TO US..."

(no actually I remember reading that it says something like  "all things grineer")

Edited by sushidubya