The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I hope they remove the rain from the shipyards. My computer didn't want to play nice with that stupid rain. *Glares in DE's direction, hoping they add a /toggle downfall option to the graphics window*

As awesome as the rain is I agree it's also the most horrid thing ever. I have both a super high end PC and a super low end PC. Low end can play the game decently but when I tried to do tethra's doom on it (someone else was on the high end PC) I had a wonderful FPS of 2.

What's the name of this new warframe? My variant is Aquila or Dagon.

Aquila? that means Eagle... and Dagon is kinda too obvious, i hope it's something with more personality, Aegaeon maybe?

Edited by Orbister

Aquila? that means Eagle... and Dagon is kinda too obvious, i hope it's something with more personality, Aegaeon maybe?

Most of the best water based names for him are pretty long. Right now many frames except have a solid 2-syllable name (Nyx and Ash being the 1 syllable, Oberon 3 and Excalibur 4). It could be nice to have a name like Leviathan or Aegaeon but DE isn't always known for cooly unique names *coughfrost,ember,nekros,rhino,voltcough*

-snip-

As I said earlier, I have no issue with the 3.5 days it takes to build a standard warframe (the .5 include component crafting), nor do I mind doing some runs of a boss in order to get the parts. As far as I'm concerned, if you fight the boss and get the parts that way, you earned said parts. 

However, I do find it ridiculous to have to wait not 3.5, but 6 whole days to research everything, and then tack on the actual crafting, landing us at roughly 9.5 days before I can even use the warframe. 

I understand and accept timewalls - to an extent.

I understand and accept the idea of "the player should earn it." I expect to have to earn things in a game like this.

9.5 days though? Hell no. 

-sneeze-

:D

I said something similar. The parts should be put first, then the general part. To me it makes more sense in research logic (you first identify what you want, how you want it, how it will work), and then you investigate a proper way to assemble it all together (the general bp). It also makes it so that you can start building the parts after they are researched and you can then research the general while the parts are being built.

I do not know if that's how my brain works, but that is what seems logical to me.

Sorry, doesn't happen yet. If Wednesday is today for you, then it'll probably happen tomorrow for you. Since this one's a biggie, it'll probably happen late as well. It's still Tuesday for DE. There's another 6 and a half hours left of Tuesday.

I still got my money on Friday or next Wednesday.

Farming for hours is no effort, eh?

No, it's not.

I've been playing this game for over a year, and when farming, I've never found it challenging or requiring any more effort than turning some music on, and zoning out for a couple hours.

Boom, one part or weapon done.

Effort implies that farming is difficult. It's not. 4 people with good gear, pretty much one shotting everything is not difficult. (<- referring to farming new frames or weapons)

Even "endgame farming" becomes easy if you find a good group.

The 9 day wait for clan tech is not challenging, just tedious. The grind for Zephyr or Banshee or even Ember when she came out, was not challenging. Just tedious.

Edited by Cepmosod