Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Worth Two Ruks?

Silver_Fox75

As we all know with the 600 oxium, control modules, etc etc required to craft the newest frame zephyr, is it even worth it? I have every other frame and am in the process of leveling/forma/potato them all, but wanted to know if it's worth any investment. With all the farming and such i don't wanna waste my time on a stale product (cough cough Valkyr couch cough)

it's a off-tank and good warframe but if you are challenger like "I'm gonna break records with my clan mates I am pro" then don't craft it because at late game it's not even a powerful warframe.

Also you have to craft everything for mastery rank anyway.

Actually, I solo a LOT of endgame content, and have absolutely NO issue with Zephyr. Tornado can disrupt enemies, Turbulence can keep you safe pretty well, and Tailwind and Dive bomb are great for mobility and stunning. Zephyr is easily on par with Frost, Valkyr etc.

Actually, I solo a LOT of endgame content, and have absolutely NO issue with Zephyr. Tornado can disrupt enemies, Turbulence can keep you safe pretty well, and Tailwind and Dive bomb are great for mobility and stunning. Zephyr is easily on par with Frost, Valkyr etc.

I actually talked about "breaking records"

if you are a team player you shouldn't pick zephyr but when you do solo yeah its good.

Zephyr has really good base stats (1110/1110 with a Redirection + Vitality) with a solid tool-kit that keeps her mobile and on the go. 

She's a great support frame as she'll be getting around larger maps quicker than the average Ash or Loki, thanks to her Tail Wind. 

Dive-Bomb is alright I guess, good for when a heavy unit is in your face. Just jump and press 2 to knock whatever's directly in front of you over and make your escape. 

Turbulence is fantastic and consistently aids in her survival.

Tornado is a good pinch CC skill but its behavior is a bit erratic sometimes, also if your squad is actually trying to kill anything in said open areas, it gets pretty irritating when you have a Zephyr who keeps spamming it.

It's much more useful in closed or tight spaces since enemies pressed into the ceiling will eventually flat-out die so they don't glitch and get stuck in Terrain.

She's amazing in void missions. Turbulence lets you laugh off everything but ancients, and the maps are designed in a way that is very exploitable by tail wind. Your team will appreciate your ability to grab life supports. On top of everything else the frame offers.