The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Someone Do Something About Them.

Pansoy

I have caught 2 suspects involved in inappropriate behaviors in the Corpus workplace.

Warframe0363_zps44ab42ca.png

Now under rule 34, section VII:

Title VII's broad prohibitions against sex discrimination specifically cover:

• Sexual Harassment - This includes practices ranging from direct requests for sexual favors to workplace conditions that create a hostile environment for persons of either gender, including same sex harassment. (The "hostile environment" standard also applies to harassment on the bases of race, color, national origin, religion, age, and disability.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I for one am sexually harassed, as they were conducting such inappropriate behavior in front of a busy work environment. They didn't even care where they were, they wanted people to watch.

I showed this to Lotus and this is all she had to give me: 903ed56b-e3c8-4776-82e6-62a81cd7c750_zps

Welp, please do something about these 2 before I take care of them myself...

P.S. - God I'm sleepy @_@

Also, I'd like to point out that OP was taking pictures of this rather than, I dunno, killing them.

Lol, I literally just got in the mission. Don't know why it let me join around wave 18, but yeah got in and this was the first thing I see o_o

Well all the other Corpus under them were my work in the 10 seconds I was in :3

Edited by Pansoy