The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De] Introductions

DeathMavrik

I feel as though this game deserves to shine light on all the Developers. 

Usually i see many Developers who rarely chat on the forums and tend to be a graphic designer, animation expert, etc. so i would think that we should have the Developers introduce themselves in a thread, this one if you want, for others to see. I would refer to the original introduce yourself thread but the names of the DE's start to get lost in the threads.

The introduction could include your name, what do you do for warframe or [DE] in general, maybe even say why you like working on this game.

You recapped that this was a game created by the people so i believe i am not the only one to say that we the people would like to know who to love!

~DeathMavrik

[DE] Introductions... I'll update as they pop up :D

[DE]SuperDeanio

I guess I'll start it off, then? :)

Well, I'm Dean ( [DE[superDeanio in game, @SuperDeanio on the tweets ).. Been at DE for three years now, and am a member of our wonderful Marketing team.

While we typically all work together and help each other out on various day-to-day tasks, I'm usually responsible for gathering and organizing fan kit updates (my inbox is always open if you have requests for additions!), helping out behind the scenes on the livestreams, and creating Warframe Profiles and video tutorials.

Between Warren and I, we both handle event imagery, contest images, Tenno reinforcements, and a ton of other stuff to help keep you guys informed about what's going on. We work closely with Rebecca and Megan to support their crazy community antics, and generally have a ton of fun in our little corner of the DE Offices.

As I said above, we have a ton of fun in our group, and are genuinely impressed every week (heck, every day) by the creativity of the Warframe community, and the sheer amount of feedback and support we get from you guys is heartwarming.

Edited by DeathMavrik

I will not now nor will i ever Demand something from a developer. That being said i would'nt mind seeing an introduction or two. =p

Indeed, Demand is too stronk a word. However it would be nice... 

However make it purely an option. Some of the devs may not want to be known.... [Redtext]

Edited by un1337ninj4

Well, I'm Dean ( [DE[superDeanio in game, @SuperDeanio on the tweets ).. Been at DE for three years now, and am a member of our wonderful Marketing team.

While we typically all work together and help each other out on various day-to-day tasks, I'm usually responsible for gathering and organizing fan kit updates (my inbox is always open if you have requests for additions!), helping out behind the scenes on the livestreams, and creating Warframe Profiles and video tutorials.

Between Warren and I, we both handle event imagery, contest images, Tenno reinforcements, and a ton of other stuff to help keep you guys informed about what's going on. We work closely with Rebecca and Megan to support their crazy community antics, and generally have a ton of fun in our little corner of the DE Offices.

As I said above, we have a ton of fun in our group, and are genuinely impressed every week (heck, every day) by the creativity of the Warframe community, and the sheer amount of feedback and support we get from you guys is heartwarming.

Nice to meet you Dean, and thank you for all your hard work! We really do appreciate it! At least I do anyway.

Thank you so much Dean, the fan art kits are life savers when making replicas <3

Edited by sp4rtan148

It's very nice to meet you dean. keep up the great work sir.

Howdy Deanio!

One question I've always had but never asked you guys: I know you're a pretty big studio, but how many different "hats" does a DE staff member typically wear? In other words, are all DE'ers expected to do more than what their title would suggest?

I just want to say that you and your team do a great job of communicating what Warframe is and what it is meant to be.

A few years ago when I worked in advertising I was fond of pointing out that the consumers lack of clear expectations out of a product is more disruptive to the success of a product then most people ever recognize.

Thank you for not letting that be a problem for Warframe.

You are definitely part of the reason  why it is so successful. 

Howdy Deanio!

One question I've always had but never asked you guys: I know you're a pretty big studio, but how many different "hats" does a DE staff member typically wear? In other words, are all DE'ers expected to do more than what their title would suggest?

I can't speak for everyone, but personally I find that there's so much here to be passionate about, that when an opportunity comes to help out in an area other than your own, you tend to jump at the chance because it's incredibly satisfying and fulfilling to do so... that's just me, though :)