The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Just Happened?

Eraser35

Ah, you will meet that guy randomly. He will kill you at first for some time, then you will start killing him.

Though apparently they buffed him. :D that's gonna be fun when I see him again...not like he wasn't already killing me again and again.

As people say it's the stalker.

Here are the two best strategy in fighting him I seen.

1) One hit kill him before he One hit kills you.

2) Run around like you have your head cut off until your teammates are able to kill him for you.

If you don't have any team mates around or willing to help then #1 is your best option.

Edited by Rafarix

its a heartwarming experience when a tenno meets his first stalker :D just beautiful

It most often begins with "lights flickered and I shat bricks" and ends with "and then I died" :D

As people say it's the stalker.

Here are the two best strategy in fighting him I seen.

1) One hit kill him before he One hit kills you.

2) Run around like you have your head cut off until your teammates are able to kill him for you.

If you don't have any team mates around or willing to help then #1 is your best option.

One hit on him might work for me and you, but i hardly believe that new player have means ( mods and weapons ) to do so.

And Golem too, for some reason. Just got that today even though Golem's been gone for months. Looks like Stalker can't let go of a grudge 'till the bitter end.

For the long time, Stalker appeared faster if you killed his boyfriend J3-Golem. I think that was before U9 or U10.

Though apparently they buffed him. :D that's gonna be fun when I see him again...not like he wasn't already killing me again and again.

Gonna miss instakilling him. Gotta love that immediate ragdoll.

I'm sure it can still be done. I can't even remember my first stalker encounter. Think I ran away as I was alone...

You make a good point there RoboDoge.

Kind of wish that the stalker actually gives a chance for non-veterans to fight it 1v1. I guess some veterans are to blame since they keep saying he is too easy ignoring the fact that not everyone is at their level.

Edited by Rafarix

Gonna miss instakilling him. Gotta love that immediate ragdoll.

I'm sure it can still be done. I can't even remember my first stalker encounter. Think I ran away as I was alone...

Nova can prolly instakill him with AD but where's the fun in that? Unless I happen to be using Nova when he comes around I'm gonna work hard to actually beat that butt.