Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Magician Frame Idea

yarash2110

So i thought about a frame concept, the idea was a magician warframe, with all of the famous tricks of magicians in his powers, i would say his stats should be equal to excalibro's, and idk about the look but if i'l have an idea i'll upload it later

First ability- he does an animation similar to ashe's shuriken but its a card instead with a 100% knockdown chance puncture but no damage.

Second ability- so forthis one i thought the animation could be unique, something like, him raking a hat out of nowhere, placing it on the ground and then metal rabits spawn, i think 6 base and increases with strength mods, the rabits would do some damage but will be more like rollers, as in they are able to stun and land procs more then their actual damage can do.

Third ability- similar to wormhole, it's a teleporting power, but the idea is you aim somewhere and you get teleported and the place where you were standing is where the whole would be and you will only be able to place the other end on surfaces inside the ability's range.

Fourth ability- couldn't think of one that isn't like any other ult, so feel free to write ideas in the comments.

Edited by yarash2110

This is Warframe, not some generic magic-based Korean mmo.

This is Warframe, not some generic magic-based Korean mmo.

so lets stick to the only health increasing and damage dealing abilities? Its a frame idea im not saying "lets make the whole game magic based!" I just think it would be a great frame

No thanks, warframe are ninja. What next, grineer running around shouting abracadabra and conjuring a grenade in your &#!, or Vey Hek waving a wand while he chants wingardium leviosa; hell, why not go the whole way, lets have a harry potter frame?

Edited by HexCaliber

No thanks, warframe are ninja. What next, grineer running around shouting abracadabra and conjuring a grenade in your &#!, or Vey Hek waving a wand while he chants wingardium leviosa; hell, why not go the whole way, lets have a harry potter frame?

you cant say warframe is all about ninjas, besides the fact that only like 4 frames have their similarity to ninjas, just think about the frames as a whole and tell me they are all ninja themed, we got an engineer, elemental "controllers" tanks, seriously, this would just be a cool design with fun powers

you cant say warframe is all about ninjas, besides the fact that only like 4 frames have their similarity to ninjas, just think about the frames as a whole and tell me they are all ninja themed, we got an engineer, elemental "controllers" tanks, seriously, this would just be a cool design with fun powers

Not only can I, DE has billed warframe as space ninja since the start. I was going to give you a more reasoned response, but frankly I cba, and will let the thread slide off front page as it deserves.

Not only can I, DE has billed warframe as space ninja since the start. I was going to give you a more reasoned response, but frankly i do 't have one.

i think thats what ou meant? You didn't really answer, how is an engineer a ninja? And a tank with powers that can destroy entire rooms? Ddoesn't sound ninja to me