Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Water Frame (Hydroid) Hype And Anticipation Megathread

PluralSlice

I dunno Mythos related would be a nifty nod but yeah calling it Cthulhu would be.. odd.  Now Dagon, Father of the deep ones, Servant of of the Dead Sleeper, and Ruler of the Deep that's a pretty spiffy name.

I mean say it with me "Dagon".  Yup, that's my bet right there.

I've been thinking about "Dagon" as well.

I'd be the perfect name.

I highly doubt DE would put out another stealth frame at the moment, especially given that Ash, an existing stealth frame, needs a rework, and Banshee's Silence, which supports stealth game play, is useless.

Yeah, Loki could use some work too, which is a shame because all the stealth frames look pretty awesome. Ash's bladestorm is powerful, but takes forever and has all the team complications. They should rework them and make Rhino harder to get and have the new frame take his place. Just a thought.

Yeah, Loki could use some work too, which is a shame because all the stealth frames look pretty awesome. Ash's bladestorm is powerful, but takes forever and has all the team complications. They should rework them and make Rhino harder to get and have the new frame take his place. Just a thought.

They might actually do that switch of where you get the new warframes. They did it with Oberon to Earth and Valkyr to Jupiter. If the Uranus tileset change (the spaceyard) comes this update, maybe they'll put him there?

Edited by legendarysidekicksteve

I can't wait to play this new frame, he has a Tanky look (except that butter knife he was holding...) and being a water frame almost guarantees range friendly skills.

My hope with Melee 2.0 coming out at the same time is that Ash receives some much needed attention from the devs. Seeing Saryn made a bit more viable would be nice, but Ash needs it.

They might actually do that switch of where you get the new warframes. They did it with Oberon to Earth and Valkyr to Jupiter. If the Uranus tileset change (the spaceyard) comes this update, maybe they'll put him there?

Yeah, they could even switch one to the labs. I just think Rhino is waaay to easy to get for how versatile he is.

Yeah I just came up with it at random as well.

Dagon... father of the Deep Ones.

Just makes sense, plus it is not a overused as Cthulhu (he is arguably the most famous Lovecraftian monster after all) and in truth Cthulhu doesn't have as much of a water-theme as Father Dagon or Mother Hydra; he just happens to reside in a sunken city at the moment. He is more of a space-themed monster when you really think about it.

Edited by Brimir