Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Water Frame (Hydroid) Hype And Anticipation Megathread

PluralSlice

Yeah I just came up with it at random as well.

Dagon... father of the Deep Ones.

Just makes sense, plus it is not a overused as Cthulhu (he is arguably the most famous Lovecraftian monster after all) and in truth Cthulhu doesn't have as much of a water-theme as Father Dagon or Mother Hydra; he just happens to reside in a sunken city at the moment. He is more of a space-themed monster when you really think about it.

Dagon works. Rolls off the tongue.

Well they did put a Mastery Rank requirement on him to try to circumvent that. I also find that Rhino isn't really that good until he's properly modded, so the newer players don't have that going for them.

Still, the fact that you can get him really early, earlier than guys like Loki and Ash, seems pretty odd.

Still, the fact that you can get him really early, earlier than guys like Loki and Ash, seems pretty odd.

Getting him early is one of the few things that new players actually have going for them.... Unlike serration, hornet strike, split chamber, and anything else that actually just let's them murder things. Just stop, stop already.

Off topic but whatever....

Booben doesn't look like he misses too many meals but he's not very tankish.

Saryn looks like a go-go girl but can take a whooping...

Don't judge a book by it's cover is what they say init.....

for one, Booben is fat and not muscular. Also Saryn is pretty moderate if compared to other frames.

and lastly I don't think it hurts to have our own speculation and opinions on this new Warframe.

I wish we got some tease as to his abilities before he actually gets released (like League of legends does).  I'm sitting a decent chunk of platinum that I'm thinking of throwing at the inevitable update 13 bundle but don't know if I want to waste the money if this guy is going to be pure support.

List of possible names:

Cthulhu

Davy Jones

Poseidon

Neptune (even though its a planet)

Some moons of Neptune (Triton, Thassala, etc.)

Tiburon

Hydra

Aqua (sounds a bit feminine)

Leviathan

Oceanus

Odysseus