Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3 Key Farming

CreForce

Question

13 answers to this question

ignore the wiki's listing of 10% drop chance per t3 void key type as tier 3 survival's 15 minute reward, that's old datamined data. t3 void keys are considerably rarer in t3 survival now here in the post update 12.4 world

ignore the wiki's listing of 10% drop chance per t3 void key type as tier 3 survival's 15 minute reward, that's old datamined data. t3 void keys are considerably rarer in t3 survival now here in the post update 12.4 world

unfortunate but true

I did get 2 T3 keys in the first phobos survival mission (currently taken over by corpus). but I run nuovo a lot, and get mostly T2 keys. it's a big hit or miss with the alleged "T3" survivals on the starmap. you can technically get T3 keys as early as cambria on earth, since it's a T2 survival

Agreed, I have found Cambria on Earth to be ok for farming, as it's not too high in level and can drop t2 and t3 keys.

Only place I have found that stills gives a good chance for T3 keys is interception. If you go past extraction opportunity 3, each reward after that can have any of the T3 keys (it is not a guaranteed key and is still luck based).

Edited by LazyKnight

Phalan is still your best bet. It's the lowest difficulty T3 survival and has easily navigated maps.

50% chance of a T3 key at 15 min. My own experiences pretty much reflect this.

It's not the most thrilling thing in the world to run over and over (and over), but it does produce keys.

Cambria, Earth is a good place to get t3 keys, I've obtained quite a good amount of t3 captures from there, and you might also nab a fever strike or 2 from the butchers.

Another good place is ODD, but you'll probably get more t2 keys than t3 from there.