Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reasons Why I Scare People

ShirowMasamune

Here is a funny little war frame related story for anyone who wants to see it.

In Spite of myself, I kinda get way to in to video games.  The results of this are either Hysterical, or just Terrifying. It was not much longer than two weeks in the game that I built my first Clan weapon. The Ignis. "You might see where this is

going"  

My first week on the game had been frustrating. Playing with random people online who already had weapons like that. Would charge through and kill everyone in minus 5 seconds. Leaving not much for me. So I Vowed to get this weapon.

And I did,  Now I enjoyed this a little too much. The moment I got the ignis, I took it in to the first survival mission.

At this point id like to mention I was skyping with friends whilst I was doing this.

I found myself Screaming at groups of enemies as they died around me Laughing like a mad man " AAHAHAHHAAHHA BURN FU**ERS BURN !!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA F""ING DIE !!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH COME ON I'l BURN YOU TO ASHES!  

Now That was not all i was screaming. And it was nearly constant. And it was not quiet at all. being it the sound kinda echoed through the house. My neighbors heard it and my friend was kinda fearing for his life.  

So yeah. Give me a flame thrower and i become kinda scary.

Hope you enjoyed the story ^_^ Id love to hear any stories any of you have ^_^ 

yeaahh I'm that type..

45 minutes into a survival my team wanted to go because we just weren't killing ANYTHING. Of course, I didn't care. We had LS and a safe route out so I held myself up in an empty room with constant ammo restore shooting the hoard of enemies through the doorway.. all the while screaming and typing "@$#% ALL YALL... WE GOT THIS WE GOT THIS"

uhh???

thanks for....letting me read something that.....will never help me in  anyway in my life

Whoaa buddy. He's sharing a funny story that may or may not have helped me and others and you've only contribed to the waste on your end.

Edited by condemned119

Been there done that... do it all the time. Not scared

I think its good to explain why its scared my friends and pretty much all around me ^_^ I am 22 and a professional psychologist. I am a very calm and collected individual.  no one knows that I am a little bit of a psycho when it comes down to this kinda thing.  ^_^ personally it made the expierence alot funnier for me when I actually calmed down long enough to realise what I was doing

yeaahh I'm that type..

45 minutes into a survival my team wanted to go because we just weren't killing ANYTHING. Of course, I didn't care. We had LS and a safe route out so I held myself up in an empty room with constant ammo restore shooting the hoard of enemies through the doorway.. all the while screaming and typing "@$#% ALL YALL... WE GOT THIS WE GOT THIS"

I am glad I am not the only one ^_^ 

What's with all the ^_^

^_^ I use this face a lot. It has become a typing habit. ^_^ not sure where or how or why I picked it up ^_^ but it is kinda ingrained now. and I don't really want to break the habit. i like the face ^_^ Consider yourself lucky I am not ending every sentence with xxxxx. Thats a habit I had to break ^_^

I'm more of a 'bottle up the crazy' kinda guy...

^_^ It really is not good to do that. I don't really have a lot of outlets. which is I guess why I get like that from time to time at video games. ^_^ 

It's "kinda" a healthy expression. Plus it shows you are passionate ^_^ Let out the rage. Kill some lvl 1's with ignis

^_^ It really is not good to do that. I don't really have a lot of outlets. which is I guess why I get like that from time to time at video games. ^_^ 

It's "kinda" a healthy expression. Plus it shows you are passionate ^_^ Let out the rage. Kill some lvl 1's with ignis

lvl 1's with ignis.

When I'm not playing with friends. I like going to the easiest boss in the game (The one that drops Saryn) Use my Kestrel and throw her on a rock.^^

The she wiggles and poof, she evaporates, giving me my vitality mod ^^' .

When I play with my friends, I sometimes like to throw castanas at them, (5, just to throw one at an enemy) and I tell him to run close to some enemies while I throw my last Castana to the corpus.

No hud (I enjoy it more) and a friend that loves trolling.

I'll let you guess the rest.

^^

Edited by (PS4)korm-2_0

I bottle up everything, its how I learned to cope with my anger management issues. 

Here is a funny little war frame related story for anyone who wants to see it.

In Spite of myself, I kinda get way to in to video games.  The results of this are either Hysterical, or just Terrifying. It was not much longer than two weeks in the game that I built my first Clan weapon. The Ignis. "You might see where this is

going"  

My first week on the game had been frustrating. Playing with random people online who already had weapons like that. Would charge through and kill everyone in minus 5 seconds. Leaving not much for me. So I Vowed to get this weapon.

And I did,  Now I enjoyed this a little too much. The moment I got the ignis, I took it in to the first survival mission.

At this point id like to mention I was skyping with friends whilst I was doing this.

I found myself Screaming at groups of enemies as they died around me Laughing like a mad man " AAHAHAHHAAHHA BURN FU**ERS BURN !!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA F""ING DIE !!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH COME ON I'l BURN YOU TO ASHES!  

Now That was not all i was screaming. And it was nearly constant. And it was not quiet at all. being it the sound kinda echoed through the house. My neighbors heard it and my friend was kinda fearing for his life.  

So yeah. Give me a flame thrower and i become kinda scary.

Hope you enjoyed the story ^_^ Id love to hear any stories any of you have ^_^ 

Wowww! Such cool story XD very funny lol! am i using that dog-e memee right? WOW SUCH SCARE. Haha xP

When I'm not playing with friends. I like going to the easiest boss in the game (The one that drops Saryn) Use my Kestrel and throw her on a rock.^^

The she wiggles and poof, she evaporates, giving me my vitality mod ^^' .

When I play with my friends, I sometimes like to throw castanas at them, (5, just to throw one at an enemy) and I tell him to run close to some enemies while I throw my last Castana to the corpus.

No hud (I enjoy it more) and a friend that loves trolling.

I'll let you guess the rest.

^^

Love it ^_^  its always much better to have friends with you to do these things ^_^