Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Switch Teleport (Not About The Trolling)

Jin_Lightning

What if Switch Teleport had some offence power?

Here's my idea.

What if while you're being attacked, you Switch Teleport with an enemy, putting him in the line of fire, making the enemy attacks harm the swapped enemy for the duration of the shocked stun? Basically, transferring your threat level to the swapped enemy.

Also, if a Napalm or Bombard fires at you, you swap places with him, making his own attack hit himself?

What do you guys think?

-Jin

project a decoy over the swapped target (if it's hostile,) perhaps?

I do that already, but I think Switch Teleport needs more uses other than travelling via Decoy. I use this power alot, but I do think it's lacking.

Other than that, Loki is perfect. 

Tom Hiddleston is cool to.

-Jin

Not only does the idea sound appetizing, but by logic it should work.  Enemies, as humans, have response times until they realize that what they are shooting is suddenly one of their own.  Napalms and Bombards should not be immune to their own ammunition given that said ammunition has the potential to do damage.

Not only does the idea sound appetizing, but by logic it should work.  Enemies, as humans, have response times until they realize that what they are shooting is suddenly one of their own.  Napalms and Bombards should not be immune to their own ammunition given that said ammunition has the potential to do damage.

Exactly. It fits with Loki's theme, and not betraying his skillset.

no dmg, loki isnt about power dmg stuff, at most if it needed a change (im fine as it is tbh) it should just stun whatever you switch with.

It won't be affected by power strength mods anyway. It's just another form of trickery for his already impressive bag of goodies. Besides, it does already stun the enemy. It's just using Loki's aggro against the enemy.

-Jin

I like this idea. Not only is it logical, but it allow you to pretty much troll enemies into killing their own.

However, the threat level switch should only take effect if you're already being shot at. Having said switch be active when the alert level is low and no one's seen you would be a bit too much.

I like this idea. Not only is it logical, but it allow you to pretty much troll enemies into killing their own.

However, the threat level switch should only take effect if you're already being shot at. Having said switch be active when the alert level is low and no one's seen you would be a bit too much.

Of course. It would only affect the enemies currently engaging Loki, and then the threat would transfer to the swapped target.

I would be happy with a longer stun on the teleport of npc's. I dont need a damage from loki in any way but a better stun would be nice.

That would be good to. But it's technically not a dmg ability, it's just using the enemy's own aggression against them. Very fitting of Loki. Not to mention, it would scale with enemy level.

-Jin